Mine, That Pink sock and mika on the web's mikagasmic nokia show experience!

lovetoday

I snuck it in when he hugged me. It was kinda on his cheek, but more his jaw. I mikagasmed like HOLY crap after that. SDJFSKJDF! I'm pretty sure we're gunna make out August 10th at the Good Morning America thing. =]

after i do.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I snuck it in when he hugged me. It was kinda on his cheek, but more his jaw. I mikagasmed like HOLY crap after that. SDJFSKJDF! I'm pretty sure we're gunna make out August 10th at the Good Morning America thing. =]

Hahahaha niceeeeee. Now he's gonna be scared of you! Just kidding....well, who knows? ahaha. I would slap you across the face right now because Mika and I are pretty much married (he never said "no" to my proposal!).....just don't you dare do it again or I'll come showing up at your door!

hahaha

Hahahaha niceeeeee. Now he's gonna be scared of you! Just kidding....well, who knows? ahaha. I would slap you across the face right now because Mika and I are pretty much married (he never said "no" to my proposal!).....just don't you dare do it again or I'll come showing up at your door!

hahaha

pretty much haha, well my marrage to him is definite.

pretty much haha, well my marrage to him is definite.

He probably thinks we're all perverts. I did caress his hair while he took a picture with us...like full on caressing. How awkward. But so worth it.

By the way: His hair was soft and light, but a wee bit damp because he had been sweating. Oh, it was smooth! :wub2: :wub2:

He probably thinks we're all perverts. I did caress his hair while he took a picture with us...like full on caressing. How awkward. But so worth it.

By the way: His hair was soft and light, but a wee bit damp because he had been sweating. Oh, it was smooth! :wub2: :wub2:

i was caressing his arm hahahaha hes def afraid of us

You girls are making me laugh :roftl:

Oh to be young and wild again...*sigh*

Haha, I hope you're laughing with us (and not at us!).

We're ridiculous. I decided. I was watching an old cartoon tonight with ThatPinkSock (remember Animaniacs, anyone?) and the girl character, Dot, was swooning over a cartoon Mel Gibson, and saying how she was going to marry him..and then he ran away. ThatPinkSock and I looked at each other and started to laugh hysterically because she looked so much like we did on Friday night when we met Mika (*swooonnnn*)! :roftl::mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Haha, I hope you're laughing with us (and not at us!).

We're ridiculous. I decided. I was watching an old cartoon tonight with ThatPinkSock (remember Animaniacs, anyone?) and the girl character, Dot, was swooning over a cartoon Mel Gibson, and saying how she was going to marry him..and then he ran away. ThatPinkSock and I looked at each other and started to laugh hysterically because she looked so much like we did on Friday night when we met Mika (*swooonnnn*)! :roftl::mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

oh man you guys hung out tn? i was looking for plans lol

sorry! thought you were @ a volley ball game or something!

wtf? lol no. i was at my sisters last baseball game, i go thome at 8 30 and asked becca and julie if there were anyplans, so obviously i wasnt the only one not invited.

Yup! It really looks like he's having his very own Mikagasm =] I feel bad for him cause people are taking pictures every second they can sooo some embarrassing shots get out there.

mikaweird.jpg

That's a very embarrassing picture. He must be pretty good looking if there are only a few bad pictures of him, since people are ALWAYS snapping pics of him. :wub2: