Big Girl You Are Beautiful Online

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GRRRR!!!!!! IT SAYS THAT THE TOTAL ALLOWED NUMBER OF DOWNLOADS HAS BEEN REACHED!!! ITS NOT FAIR!! AND THE YOUTUBE PAGE WONT WORK!!!:blowup: :rocket: CAN SOME1 SEND IT TO ME?

me too. i'll wait but it's so hard.

Thnx for trying hun, I think it's the copyright issue...

Anyways luv u and sweet dreams :wink2:

That's why I could only describe it on my thread as it's obviously very well protected to stop it being passed on.

Vix x

Right, the thing is, from one download link, only ONE person can download and actually view it properly.

So i'm uploading it again, so far i have 2 free links going, if you want to see 1:21 minutes of BGYAB then message me, as soon as i can upload it, i'll send you a link back, obviously if i post it here, then a bunch of people will all try downloading it, but only one will be lucky, so PM me for the video link =]

I just watched the preview for 30 seconds.

..and its just.. ADORABLE!!!

I JUST KEPT SCREAMING "OH MY GOD" and kept jumping around the house. My family thinks I am not okay. :roftl:

I JUST KEPT SCREAMING "OH MY GOD" and kept jumping around the house. My family thinks I am not okay. :roftl:

all our families think that abt each one of us by now :lmao: :lmao:

it`s the Mika disease :lmao:

all our families think that abt each one of us by now :lmao: :lmao:

it`s the Mika disease :lmao:

OFF TOPIC!! but I HAVE to say this!

My dad wanted to listen to my Ipod yesterday and I gave it to him - wondering if he'll listen to Mika's songs. After he listened like half an hour I asked him which songs he listened to. and he said "I listened from the beginning- four Mika songs...." and I was like "YAY my dad loves Mika's songs!!!!!!!" and people around looked at me like this :blink:

we embarrass ourselves all the time.. :biggrin2:

It's not available on Itunes for me, even for a preview! :thumbdown: Oh goodness, I really can't wait to see it!

You need to change it to the the UK store in the drop-down list at the bottom of the iTunes Store page before searching for the video. :)

Wow, I didn't know you could do that! Thanks for the tip!

AND OMGGGASLKJJKlasdkljfjklaslsdgbxcv I just watched the preview and it was AMAZING! I wish I was able to download the whole thing because it's so painful for it to stop after just 30 seconds!