Big Girl You Are Beautiful Online

i wanna see it!!! where is it?!

I PMd Jules and she very kindly sent it to me, but she has requested that it doesn't get uploaded onto Sendspace, Youtube, MySpace etc. :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

Would I be allowed to forward you the link, or should we wait until Jules is online?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

trust me i wont upload it anywhere on the net if someone has requested not to. If you wish to wait until she is online, that is fine, I can understand. Tis up to you :)

Thanks......I will PM you the link. Then I will PM Jules to let her know. Just bare with me..:thumb_yello:

ohhhh it would be soooo nice if someone could send me the video, because i live in germany and there is no legal download for this video... i would never upload it lol because i don't even know how these progams work :roftl: that's why you can trust me... bye! *sara*

No probs, thankyou :D

Do you have access to iTunes? I have just bought if from there. If you haven't I will see if i can forward it to you. I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPPY THAT I CAN DO THAT:mf_lustslow: :biggrin2:

ohhhh it would be soooo nice if someone could send me the video, because i live in germany and there is no legal download for this video... i would never upload it lol because i don't even know how these progams work :roftl: that's why you can trust me... bye! *sara*

I'd also love to watch it *sigh*

could s.o.please send me the link??? :wink2: Thanks! :blush-anim-cl:

x

Do you have access to iTunes? I have just bought if from there. If you haven't I will see if i can forward it to you. I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPPY THAT I CAN DO THAT:mf_lustslow: :biggrin2:

no i dont have iTunes :S

so if YOU can forward that to me i'd be ectastic-mundo!

JUlie, I've gotta go college now, so if you could post the link here, or email it to me, that would be fabbo :D

thanks once again, even if it fails, your effort means a lot :thumb_yello:

Have fun:thumb_yello: :bleh: