June 15

photojenny14

INCREDIBLE

that's the only word i can think of to describe this concert, but that doesn't do it justice at all. this man... he's just.... there's no word for it.

favorite moments-

extremely random but amazingly awesome and mika-ish break dancers

mika forgetting the words to stuck in the middle

mika taking off his shirt and banging on a huge drum and spinning around acting like the freaking messiah

mika playing with his braces/suspenders during big girl

mika singing that song that i don't know the title of "some of them want to use you, some of them want to be used by you..."

mika calling himself a gypsy

the finale

he is the most gorgeous, talented, breathtaking, exhilirating person i've ever seen, and this experience was simply INCREDIBLE

my pics kind of suck REALLY badly, but i took some pictures and some video (i actually took a whole 2GB card full which is 1600 pictures worth) and i will post them on here

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

INCREDIBLE

mika forgetting the words to stuck in the middle

mika singing that song that i don't know the title of "some of them want to use you, some of them want to be used by you..."

whaaaaat!!??!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

horror and disbelief... :boxed:

that song whose title you don't know is sweet dreams, eurythmics. GREAT song.

glad you loved the show. :wink2:

^^ haha it was great. stuck in the middle is my absolute FAVORITE song of his, so i was pretty much screaming my head off when he played it. and ya know it starts off "i sit and think about the day that you're gonna die" and he was justing bouncing around on his piano bench singing that and he was fine, but then when he started the second verse "i look at you, you look at me we bite eachother" instead of singing that he sang the first line again "i sit and think..." but he realized quickly and did that cute giggle/roll his eye thing and then kept singing. haha it made my night. oh also, i have to add, the swatch store is right across the street from the theater and guess which swatch was right displayed in the middle? MIKA'S BIRD ONE!!!! It was awesome!!! i was going to take a picture but... I actually don't remember why I didn't. lol anyways....