Does Anyone Recognize This Man?

undeuxtrois

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't know for sure but this looks like some papparazi shot to me and I thought we agreed that we're not going to post any of those on this forum. After all this is Mika's private life, right?:wink2:

Well I don't know for sure but this looks like some papparazi shot to me and I thought we agreed that we're not going to post any of those on this forum. After all this is Mika's private life, right?:wink2:

it` s a girl filming it,not a paparazzo....

I dunno, maybe it was his brother or something (his mom was in the car too) or a friend, or someone we worked with or whatever, WHO CARES?? We're at the MIKAfanclub and the only one that interests me is MIKA:mf_lustslow:

lol (BTW this was not meant to be harsh or negative or rude or whatever...:fisch: )

This was a video taken by fans... If you view the other "Mika Rencontre" clips the user posted, you'll see that, I think...

Ok, sorry I thought it was taken by paparazzi-but I still think that it's not right to follow him around like that. But that's just my humble opinion.:blush-anim-cl:

on several pics

their description actually as in : "mr X,mr Y,me,mr z,Beau" the ME being Mika

Wait, so Mika wrote it (the description) himself? Where are these pictures from?

I'm sorry, I'm kind of new so I don't understand...