sariflor

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Wow!

This old thread came back out of nowhere!

I can't believe that I just saw something which I never realised after I started it: I didn't see the replies to it, hence never said thanks back to anyone...:blush-anim-cl: how embarrassing.

Well, better late than never they say...thank you to everyone who so kindly welcomed me then:thumb_yello:

Oh, and I'm really sorry that it's taken me a few months to read and reply to it...

Mika is still the best though!! That still stands :wub2: .

Wow!

This old thread came back out of nowhere!

I can't believe that I just saw something which I never realised after I started it: I didn't see the replies to it, hence never said thanks back to anyone...:blush-anim-cl: how embarrassing.

Well, better late than never they say...thank you to everyone who so kindly welcomed me then:thumb_yello:

Oh, and I'm really sorry that it's taken me a few months to read and reply to it...

Mika is still the best though!! That still stands :wub2: .

Ha Ha! I wondered why people were still welcoming you - you seem like you've been here a long time now! That's a compliment btw - because you've already make a good impression by being open with your views and opinions! :thumb_yello:

Ha Ha! I wondered why people were still welcoming you - you seem like you've been here a long time now! That's a compliment btw - because you've already make a good impression by being open with your views and opinions! :thumb_yello:

haha I just said hello and then realized that she is here for a long time now haha embarassing :roftl: :roftl:

Oh Suzy, thank you SO much for that, I don't know what to say! :blush-anim-cl: Just thank you for your kind words.

Believe me, I often feel like a moron for saying things the way I feel them, so it's nice to hear that I haven't managed to piss anyone off, lol!!

But yes, it does feel like a while to me now, and every day I'm more addicted to this place....especially now that the tour has started again, what is this man doing to us??? :naughty::roftl:

Oh Suzy, thank you SO much for that, I don't know what to say! :blush-anim-cl: Just thank you for your kind words.

Believe me, I often feel like a moron for saying things the way I feel them, so it's nice to hear that I haven't managed to piss anyone off, lol!!

But yes, it does feel like a while to me now, and every day I'm more addicted to this place....especially now that the tour has started again, what is this man doing to us??? :naughty::roftl:

Hello Sara!:biggrin2:

I'm not so closely reading all time either, I had no idea your name is Sara although we've been talking so much.

And no, you don't piss people off because when you share your thoughts and opinions you always do it a nice way and it's comes from your heart, I don't think you ever have any attention to make somebody angry.

You just "tell it like it is."

And I promise you, your beautiful and well-spoken English makes it easy to understand what you mean.

Ah, you know what I mean!

See you in the deal!:thumb_yello: