New member!

sariflor

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Sara!:biggrin2:

I'm not so closely reading all time either, I had no idea your name is Sara although we've been talking so much.

And no, you don't piss people off because when you share your thoughts and opinions you always do it a nice way and it's comes from your heart, I don't think you ever have any attention to make somebody angry.

You just "tell it like it is."

And I promise you, your beautiful and well-spoken English makes it easy to understand what you mean.

Ah, you know what I mean!

See you in the deal!:thumb_yello:

:welcomeani: Sara & Sienna!

:roll1:

Wow!

This old thread came back out of nowhere!

I can't believe that I just saw something which I never realised after I started it: I didn't see the replies to it, hence never said thanks back to anyone...:blush-anim-cl: how embarrassing.

Well, better late than never they say...thank you to everyone who so kindly welcomed me then:thumb_yello:

Oh, and I'm really sorry that it's taken me a few months to read and reply to it...

Mika is still the best though!! That still stands :wub2: .

aaaah now i understand! :naughty:

cos i was lookin at ur first post thinkin... :blink: ur not new :blink:

:naughty:

Hello Sara!:biggrin2:

I'm not so closely reading all time either, I had no idea your name is Sara although we've been talking so much.

And no, you don't piss people off because when you share your thoughts and opinions you always do it a nice way and it's comes from your heart, I don't think you ever have any attention to make somebody angry.

You just "tell it like it is."

And I promise you, your beautiful and well-spoken English makes it easy to understand what you mean.

Ah, you know what I mean!

See you in the deal!:thumb_yello:

Thanks a lot Sienna, you are a sweetie!!!

And you know that the feeling is mutual.:thumb_yello:

Will you marry me???

Ok, just kidding, but thanks for what you said.....and see you in the deal.

• 3 months later...

I hope this doesn't offend you, but I have a friend, called Sara too. I didn't know it was a real name, cos her Dad wanted to call her Zara and her mum wanted to call her Sarah, so I thought they had made it up.... My mistake!:blush-anim-cl:

Anyway! Welcome and enjoy it here! Have fun!:thumb_yello:

Sara!! Bumping your thread now? :naughty:

I bumped it a few days ago for a laugh, and forgot about it...til now that it popped up again :roftl: .

What makes you think we'll let you in? :mf_rosetinted:

Well, so far I managed to hang in there for a good number of months:naughty:

I hope this doesn't offend you, but I have a friend, called Sara too. I didn't know it was a real name, cos her Dad wanted to call her Zara and her mum wanted to call her Sarah, so I thought they had made it up.... My mistake!:blush-anim-cl:

Anyway! Welcome and enjoy it here! Have fun!:thumb_yello:

Nah, of course it doesn't offend me.

I actually love my name,hehe!

Incidentally, Sara is a very old hebrew name and it's already in the Bible. Not that it matters to me as I'm not religious, but I thought I'd throw it in.

But I do get called strange things all the time, as I pronounce it the "Spanish way" so people here in the UK call me Zara or similar, because they can't get used to me not being the typical "Sarah" pronunciation.

Hilarious!

Anyway guys, I feel sooo welcome here at the MFC:wub2: , you're all such a great bunch, lol!!

Welcome Sariflor! :yay:

Don't be shy! Feel free to drop into any thread...or fly to Canada and sleep on my sofa.

Thanks! I think you may find that I'll be doing that quite soon:roftl: Got the chocolates btw!!!!

• 1 month later...