• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, that is cool! :naughty:

And of course can join the rest of the MFC! :thumb_yello:

BTW front row on the left for me please. :wink2:

I guess I'll go where ever you go :wink2: . I don't know anyone else :tears: so you might have to take me by the hand and lead me to the Martin-observation-spot as I'm too shy to go on my own :mf_rosetinted: .

i do think we should all be there quite early if we want a good spot... and to inspect the venue, see if we can spot the tourbus and stuff (i'm not a groupie or anything lol)

and what is early??

(its my first concert)

well it's sunday anyway so i think i'm just gonna go there in the morning already to set up camp :cool: might even see him arrive there then

:shocked: early in the morning or late in the morning :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

(sorry for all the questions I'm a concert newbie)

I guess I'll go where ever you go :wink2: . I don't know anyone else :tears: so you might have to take me by the hand and lead me to the Martin-observation-spot as I'm too shy to go on my own :mf_rosetinted: .

Bloody Germans. :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

Pfffffffft :sneaky2::annoyed_h4h:

I'm a very lovable bloody German :angel_not:

I know, I know... Still wanna marry me? :blush-anim-cl:

how old are you lot all actually? my friends say that i'll be the oldest mikafan in the whole HMH cos i'm gonna be 20 then :rolleyes:

:roftl:

Je hebt vast nog niet in mijn profiel gekeken. :biggrin2:

I'm 18! :D

Anyways, I'd love to meet up! I want to be there early in the afternoon as well, but I'd have to convince my dad that it's absolutely necessary...he's coming with me. We saw him at the Lowlands festival as well and that was CRAZY, so I think I'll be able to talk him into it. :naughty:

I'm planning on making an MFC Dutchies sign (it's probably just gonna be a piece of cardboard but who cares?). But non-Dutchies can come and join us too! I just thought it might be a good idea, that way we'll be assured that we'll end up together. :thumb_yello:

I'm 18! :D

I'm planning on making an MFC Dutchies sign (it's probably just gonna be a piece of cardboard but who cares?). But non-Dutchies can come and join us too! I just thought it might be a good idea, that way we'll be assured that we'll end up together. :thumb_yello:

I was also planning to make one :naughty: I was already thinking about the colors :roftl:

I will come early too! The plan was 1 'o clock, but I'm trying to persuade or trick my cousin (Yes I'm totally in charge of the timeschedule and what train we'll get etc.) into getting there at 12 'o clock or something. And I demand you all to sign 'The Poster':mf_rosetinted:

I was also planning to make one :naughty: I was already thinking about the colors :roftl:

Hahaha, then we'll have 2; your pretty colorful Mikalicious one and my ratty old piece of cardboard. :roftl:

And Ingie, I'll definitely sign The Poster! I love that thing, it's gorgeous. :wub2:

I will come early too! The plan was 1 'o clock, but I'm trying to persuade or trick my cousin (Yes I'm totally in charge of the timeschedule and what train we'll get etc.) into getting there at 12 'o clock or something. And I demand you all to sign 'The Poster':mf_rosetinted:

okey boss :mf_rosetinted:

I want to be there at 12:00 to :thumb_yello: But first I have to get my ticket :blush-anim-cl: (overschijf kaart is vandaag op de bus gegaan)

So now I just have to wait for the ticket.

p.s how do I know that it is real??? :blink:

p.s how do I know that it is real??? :blink:

There's this thing on the back of the ticket, it's round and shiny...try to peel it off, if it's real it shouldn't come off. That's how I check mine, cause that little thing is really really hard to forge! Next to that you can read all of the text, check for spelling errors and stuff. :)