Mika @ Heineken Music Hall, Netherlands

BloEmPje

There's this thing on the back of the ticket, it's round and shiny...try to peel it off, if it's real it shouldn't come off. That's how I check mine, cause that little thing is really really hard to forge! Next to that you can read all of the text, check for spelling errors and stuff. :)

okey thanks :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I cant find a monkey costume what costume should I wear then?

Dog - Billy Browns dog

Bunny - Chubby Bunny

Or something else??? (no Big Girl please)

I wish it was november :D

how about a lollipop dress? god i can't wait for november, i'm getting more excited everyday!! i think i'm gonna wear skinnyjeans and braces :punk:

The only time I'm going to wear a dress is when I get married (I hate dress :blush-anim-cl: ) So no lollipop girl for me.

I want to go as a animal but i don't know what animal (the monkey idea looks kinda hopeless because there aren't a lot of cheap monkey costumes.) :boxed: :boxed:

i'm up for a meetup anyway, i'm going there all alone since noone wants to go with me so i can use some new friends lol

are you all planning to go there really really early to get a good spot? i am actually

oh btw, i can show you all where we have to wait afterwards to have a possibility of meeting him, if anyones interested done it before at the HMH

I really want a good spot too. :biggrin2:

And Im very interested in the point were we could meet him. :P

If I cant find a monkey costume what costume should I wear then?

Dog - Billy Browns dog

Bunny - Chubby Bunny

Or something else??? (no Big Girl please)

I wish it was november :D

Go as Chubby Bunny:roftl: I think it's a funny idea if we all dress up and go like once big group and we all resemble something that has to do with Mika:roftl:

that's a really good idea actually! i work for a costume design company, we have closets full of monkeysuits, lollipopdresses and chickensuits, but i hardly think i could convince my boss to let the whole dutch part of MFC get dressed in our atelier for free :roftl: it costs like 50 euros to rent those bloody things

that's a really good idea actually! i work for a costume design company, we have closets full of monkeysuits, lollipopdresses and chickensuits, but i hardly think i could convince my boss to let the whole dutch part of MFC get dressed in our atelier for free :roftl: it costs like 50 euros to rent those bloody things

:blink: 50???? wow thats like 100 gulden :blink: Are they crazy or something :roftl:

Do they have cheap monkey-like costumes?? Because I'm still looking :blush-anim-cl:

That would be so freaking cool!:shocked: Can't you get your boss to pleaaaase do that for us? The MFC group is not thát big. Or perhaps we could get 50% off:biggrin2:

haha yeah that's true blue, i'm afraid we'd all have wear signs saying 'ALTERNATIEF KOSTUUM AMSTERDAM' on our backs but nevermind :biggrin2:

i'm only a seamstress so i can't promise anything, but i'll see what i can do :wink2:

yeahhhhhhhh :punk:

We will make signs like this to:

MIKA FAN CLUB

Costumes sponserd by

ALTERNATIEF KOSTUUM

AMSTERDAM

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

yeahhhhhhhh :punk:

We will make signs like this to:

MIKA FAN CLUB

Costumes sponserd by

ALTERNATIEF KOSTUUM

AMSTERDAM

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

hell yeah, we're the MFC Alternatief Kostuum promotion team:naughty: And when we get asked on stage, we bump Mika to the side and to a special dance and at the end, we turn our back to the audience, pointing at the sign:roftl:

hell yeah, we're the MFC Alternatief Kostuum promotion team:naughty: And when we get asked on stage, we bump Mika to the side and to a special dance and at the end, we turn our back to the audience, pointing at the sign:roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: OMG I would love to see Mika's face If we would do that :roftl: :roftl: