Mika @ Heineken Music Hall, Netherlands

BloEmPje

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha god no, i just HAVE to make it happen now right?

i think i'm gonna be a kinky version of lollipop girl :naughty:

btw IF we could find a time and a place and all for it, i could help making some costumes ourselves, i'm in fashionschool and i'd say i'm quite creative :wink2:

btw IF we could find a time and a place and all for it, i could help making some costumes ourselves, i'm in fashionschool and i'd say i'm quite creative :wink2:

Cool.

I'm also creative but I'm not good with a needle and thread :blush-anim-cl: But I could help with ideas :biggrin2:

I'm bad with a needle, my granny once wanted to learn me how to knit, but stopped the attemps after finding out I'd be a disaster for the community:naughty:

I did make a plush mouse once at school:blush-anim-cl:

But...anyways, any news about the costumes?

i told my friend about this plan at work during lunch hoping someone would offer me free costumes but everyone just looked at me like 'she's even crazier then we thought' :biggrin2: but i'm still up for help with making some stuff... but we'd need to get together for that before the gig which might be difficult

i told my friend about this plan at work during lunch hoping someone would offer me free costumes but everyone just looked at me like 'she's even crazier then we thought' :biggrin2: but i'm still up for help with making some stuff... but we'd need to get together for that before the gig which might be difficult

Hmm hmmm, not very sympathetic co-workers you have:naughty: And that indeed would be very difficult. But I'm sure that there's a way out:thumb_yello: .

Oooh what school do you attend?

You see, I've got my diploma in fashion design.. Or well "mode techniek" to be more precise. Not that I do anything with it nowadays but yeah.. I can sew well. :)

Oooh what school do you attend?

You see, I've got my diploma in fashion design.. Or well "mode techniek" to be more precise. Not that I do anything with it nowadays but yeah.. I can sew well. :)

roc amsterdam, zeeburgerdijk :wink2: it's called mode techniek too, might have been the same school then!

roc amsterdam, zeeburgerdijk :wink2: it's called mode techniek too, might have been the same school then!

Mine was in Den Haag but it definitely sounds like the same study then! What year are you in? How are you liking it so far? Do you have some work to show? Should we do this in pm's instead of this thread? :naughty:

Mine was in Den Haag but it definitely sounds like the same study then! What year are you in? How are you liking it so far? Do you have some work to show? Should we do this in pm's instead of this thread? :naughty:

That's settled then, Rockingbabzz and Diana are going to make our costumes:roftl:

Just Kidding:naughty:

me neither, if we could arrange some get-together before the gig and everyone brings some fabrics we can sort something out :wink2: payment in lollipops please

That's an excellent idea (We mentioned it before but oh well:naughty: ) Though we need a place where everyone can easily go to....