Meet Ups Take Care

Thanks for caring Freddie! And younglings: listen to him! We don't want any incident inside the MFC...

But I think meeting other members can be really funny, we just need to be careful!

Good advice Freddie. It's something I've felt concerned about too. There seem to be loads of new very-young-lings on here now and as a mother I do worry too for this virtual family:wink2:

Assume everyone on here is dodgy until proven otherwise:roftl:

I think you can never be too careful. The excited crowd mentality can overcome us all, no matter what age, but it is wise to be reminded of the very real risks of the very real world outside Mika-land. We are very liberal here with photos, first names, myspaces, emails, personal info...assumed dodgy-ness is a very good idea!

Thanks for caring Freddie! And younglings: listen to him! We don't want any incident inside the MFC...

But I think meeting other members can be really funny' date=' we just need to be careful![/color']

Has anyone linked to this on the Younglings, or made a similar post there? It might be good to show them how much we MFCers all do care. Old or young. :thumb_yello:

Has anyone linked to this on the Younglings, or made a similar post there? It might be good to show them how much we MFCers all do care. Old or young. :thumb_yello:

Dunno but I decided to bump the thread! Everyone needs to read this!

I'm going to meet Kata.. I really don't think she's OK :insane:

AND the silly german ppl

Muhahaha! :das::insane::yay:

Actually, no one has meet me yet! But I'm still going with ppl.. Maybe I'm just a super cruel serial killer who don't have a life?

But I have Kata AND Vally with me (so you are my smallest problem) :bleh:

No seriuosly, it's really important that the younger ones of us won't meet with people they don't know on their own. Always take a friend with you and meet in places that you know. And always let your parents know where you are or let them take you to the places where you'll meet other people. I know that sounds absolutely embarrassing but so your parents can meet the other people and won't be that concerned any more (hopefully):wink2:.

Good thread though!

No seriuosly, it's really important that the younger ones of us won't meet with people they don't know on their own. Always take a friend with you and meet in places that you know. And always let your parents know where you are or let them take you to the places where you'll meet other people. I know that sounds absolutely embarrassing but so your parents can meet the other people and won't be that concerned any more (hopefully):wink2:.

Good thread though!

Of course of course!

As said, I'm going with a friend. And we're all meeting at a festival.. So, it's one of the safer places! ... And my daddy's driving us:naughty:

So, I think I'm being pretty careful! (Still, I can't wait till I'm not small anymore)

Of course of course!

As said, I'm going with a friend. And we're all meeting at a festival.. So, it's one of the safer places! ... And my daddy's driving us:naughty:

So, I think I'm being pretty careful! (Still, I can't wait till I'm not small anymore)

Yes, you need protecting from people like me. :naughty:

Seriously, sensible thread, don't take risks, it's just not worth it.

Well thanks :biggrin2: , the forum is full of very young girls we have a resonsibility to care

well , what can i say? i love you FD . it's very sweet of you carryng for our younglings from mfc. very well done.

I think I might be meeting up with a pervo in Florence ,am I gonna be safe? :lmao:

LOL, Ioana, you are sooo bad! :lmao:

And Freddie I think your holidays have done you good :thumb_yello:

Good to have you around again to keep this such a pleasant place :huglove:

• 3 weeks later...
Aww

It's so nice that you care so much!

I don't really have anything to say...just wanted this to stay on the first page..

It really does need to be , I have has the pleasure of meeting some AMAZING lovely people off this forum , but here and the internet in general we dont actually know until we meet , so yes I worry but it needs to be a valid point for all of us especially with so many meet ups happening

:thumb_yello: