Meet Ups Take Care

Nice one Freddie, very sound advice. Until everybody starts to know people better always good to be vigilant.

Thanks its happening more and more the meetups , so we have a core of people that know each other and thats great , just a bump so no one gets in their comfort zone

Excellent post, Freddie and thanks for taking the time out to show concern for the younger posters. I can say from experiences that I have had the misfortune of getting involved with the wrong people and I wish I had known better. All I can say, is be extra careful, young ones, and please please be open with your parents about who you are speaking with online.

It really does need to be , I have has the pleasure of meeting some AMAZING lovely people off this forum , but here and the internet in general we dont actually know until we meet , so yes I worry but it needs to be a valid point for all of us especially with so many meet ups happening

:thumb_yello:

Freddie should we worry about meeting you too?:naughty: lol

I think this is absolutely valid point. On Mikasounds you can also see the occasional mail like 'I met Mika last night, plese write to this mail address...' and so on. :blink:

:thumb_yello: We are lucky to have such protective Moderators over here... :thumb_yello:

I think this is absolutely valid point. On Mikasounds you can also see the occasional mail like 'I met Mika last night, plese write to this mail address...' and so on. :blink:

:thumb_yello: We are lucky to have such protective Moderators over here... :thumb_yello:

Yes another good point , we are careful :biggrin2:

It really does need to be , I have has the pleasure of meeting some AMAZING lovely people off this forum , but here and the internet in general we dont actually know until we meet , so yes I worry but it needs to be a valid point for all of us especially with so many meet ups happening

:thumb_yello:

I've been lucky enough to meet some great folks from here, too, but I just wanted to echo Freddie's advice and make sure this stays up front -- especially with a new wave of concerts/shows coming up! It's nice to be trusting, but

you do need to remember to be careful! We love our MFC members and want

everyone to keep safe! :biggrin2:

Ha!!! :biggrin2: you know I was waiting for that! , well apart from being in my company and getting you so drunk that you cant get into a Mika concert your pretty much ok :wink2:

oh well, then i'm safe: i'm completely teetotal!:biggrin2: never drink, never smoke. oh, i'm so boring....:mf_rosetinted:

I've been lucky enough to meet some great folks from here, too, but I just wanted to echo Freddie's advice and make sure this stays up front -- especially with a new wave of concerts/shows coming up! It's nice to be trusting, but

you do need to remember to be careful! We love our MFC members and want

everyone to keep safe! :biggrin2:

me too, i've met few members of this forum and i was so lucky cause they're all super! (girls you know who you are:thumb_yello: ) but as i'm such a naif kind of person, i should stick your post in front of my page so i'll always see it!:biggrin2:

• 1 month later...

aww ... what a sweet thread freddie :blush-anim-cl:

im meeting with people in december but everyone on here is so reassuring that everyone is nice from when they have met them , which is nice :blush-anim-cl: I wouldn't do it if it meant leaving the country that would be scary to me :boxed:

its nice that you warn people though FD ... anyway how scary can die hard mika fans be ? its all about spreading the mika love , like footloose hippies :roftl:

aww ... what a sweet thread freddie :blush-anim-cl:

im meeting with people in december but everyone on here is so reassuring that everyone is nice from when they have met them , which is nice :blush-anim-cl: I wouldn't do it if it meant leaving the country that would be scary to me :boxed:

its nice that you warn people though FD ... anyway how scary can die hard mika fans be ? its all about spreading the mika love , like footloose hippies :roftl:

yeah...but some scary wolf can hide in a bush! be careful! :shocked:

yeah...but some scary wolf can hide in a bush! be careful! :shocked:

Exactly , I believe the average forum age is 16? , 95% girls , 70% single!!! , we have a great place here , any one can seem freindly on line and not be , its justa warning .. Ive had the pleasure of meeting lots now and they werte fabby :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Exactly , I believe the average forum age is 16? , 95% girls , 70% single!!! , we have a great place here , any one can seem freindly on line and not be , its justa warning .. Ive had the pleasure of meeting lots now and they werte fabby :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

:boxed: im going to doncaster :boxed: your ok arent you :boxed: ......:roftl: