Meet Ups Take Care

not a wolf , be careful of the monkeys!!!! i've been told that they scare away lollipop girls :blink:

on a more serious note: be careful, careful, careful...do not give personal details online if you are not 100% sure!

especially the younger fans!

on a more serious note: be careful, careful, careful...do not give personal details online if you are not 100% sure!

especially the younger fans!

YEH , we can joke but its a serious thread .. be careful , dont give details out to someone you dont know :thumb_yello: , and for definate dont meet if you dont know and are by yourself

YEH , we can joke but its a serious thread .. be careful , dont give details out to someone you dont know :thumb_yello: , and for definate dont meet if you dont know and are by yourself

yeah i think its a great thread actally FD, especially for the younglings, It will get people to think more carfully about who they are meeting up with etc :thumb_yello:

freddies right, if you want to meet up, bring a friend along............

i mean its not like you're going on a date..... is it? :wink2:

Isn't it?? :shocked:

:boxed:

Sorry..:naughty:

Please guys.. take this tread serious!! :thumb_yello:

(and I mean it..:wink2:)

Cool thread!

The things you'd be good to always keep in the back of your mind. :thumb_yello:

Wouldn't that be awful if some truly creepy sick person started to chase after innocent MFC younglings.

:shocked::protest::puke:

My daughter thought I'd lost my mind when I introduced myself to you lot in Leeds, Freddie. And when I left her with you to get stuff from the car!

And Yuppy wasn't ever going to travel up north on her own and meet me for the Manchester gig (wise girl) so we found a much safer way instead.

My daughter thought I'd lost my mind when I introduced myself to you lot in Leeds, Freddie. And when I left her with you to get stuff from the car!

And Yuppy wasn't ever going to travel up north on her own and meet me for the Manchester gig (wise girl) so we found a much safer way instead.

Yeh we are just insane crazy drunks , nothing to worry about :wink2::biggrin2:

Your daughters face was a picture , I enjoyed meeting you both , it was heading towards a great night .. never mind .. and never again!

:wink2:

So what gigs are you doing this year?

• 1 month later...
Ok its in my nature , but Ive been worrying all night .....

I see lots of emails of people meeting up across many threads , I just wanted to say especially to the younglings who are meeting that make sure you know who the person is that you are meeting , it sounds silly and we are all fabby people but we dont know everyone on here.

We have lots of newbies and people are giving information out ..

Just take care , meet in groups and try not to meet anyone that we dont know.

Hope that sounds ok :thumb_yello:

Yeah, so maybe it's the mother in me...just wanted to bump this thread again. Freddie says it well ...

i must say, if you do decide to meet up, don't go alone, you never know who you're going to meet!

last week i met up with Jess, and it was sooooooo much fun! :D

then again, i've known her for over a year, and talked to her on the phone.

anyway, if you're going to do it, just be safe!!

• 2 weeks later...
i must say, if you do decide to meet up, don't go alone, you never know who you're going to meet!

last week i met up with Jess, and it was sooooooo much fun! :D

then again, i've known her for over a year, and talked to her on the phone.

anyway, if you're going to do it, just be safe!!

Nice advice and a welcome bump :thumb_yello: