Mika @ Jahrhunderthalle, Frankfurt

Yoppappop

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Moving in here for tonight. Getting ready for the next leg of our family's tour!:wub2:

I'm right beside ya, Blue Sky! :biggrin2:

Hope all of you going have a fantastic

time! Can't wait to hear about it! :thumb_yello:

*pops popcorn while waiting* :partytime2:

dcdeb

Aww, thanks everybody! :huglove:

I'll be off now and on my way soon, my expectations are high and I'm pretty sure I'll have a blast tonight and although I guess he's slowly but surely getting accustomed to this, I wish from the bottom of my heart that the Mikster will have a blast, too :punk:

I'll try to give you a picture of my impressions asap :wink2:

Laters! *wave*

She said that Yelle was good, and she's in the 3rd row!!!

So I guess that they're waiting for the M to turn up now, hehe!!

She actually said earlier that when she got to the venue it was around 5.30 pm local time, and there weren't many people there.....looks like German fans are not as mad as others, LOL!!

I will keep you posted if I hear anything else:thumb_yello:

Enjoy Violet!! and report asap!!

She actually said earlier that when she got to the venue it was around 5.30 pm local time, and there weren't many people there.....looks like German fans are not as mad as others, LOL!!

That sounds hopeful for Saturday! :naughty:

She said that Yelle was good, and she's in the 3rd row!!!

So I guess that they're waiting for the M to turn up now, hehe!!

I will keep you posted if I hear anything else:thumb_yello:

Enjoy Violet!! and report asap!!

thanks for the update Sariflor!!! :thumb_yello:

hmmm, I like the bit when you say that people weren't arriving that early! :biggrin2::wink2:

That sounds hopeful for Saturday! :naughty:

thanks for the update Sariflor!!! :thumb_yello:

hmmm, I like the bit when you say that people weren't arriving that early! :biggrin2::wink2:

Hehe, that was EXACTLY what I thought!! There is no chance that we're not getting our front row (which we deserve of course:sneaky2: )

.....And...Another text from Violet!! I can't believe that she's so mean to send me this, as I have to type it letter for letter :roftl: . Ok, here it goes:

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!! He has conquered the stage and people's hearts already- the crowd is going crazy, I'm AMAZED :o)

So...Violet is amazed!!

Excellent!:punk:

.....And...Another text from Violet!! I can't believe that she's so mean to send me this, as I have to type it letter for letter :roftl: . Ok, here it goes:

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!! He has conquered the stage and people's hearts already- the crowd is going crazy, I'm AMAZED :o)

So...Violet is amazed!!

Excellent!:punk:

how can anyone's reaction be different to this one? :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: