when i first heard...

ircazo

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want "Love Today" in my funeral!

I want people to drink and have fun. My funeral will (hopefully) be more like a wedding than a funeral. Funerals are boring and depressive... :naughty:

Me too, drink and fun :biggrin2:

And bells which played with happiness :biggrin2:

I've thought about it but I haven't come up with a song yet. I know one of my best friends though wants 'Happy Ending' played at his funeral.

In a meeting to remember my mother, died 4 years ago, I've played at guitar and sing "any other world".

I'm sure my mother loves this song and Mika, of course :)

Wherever she is :)

In a meeting to remember my mother, died 4 years ago, I've played at guitar and sing "any other world".

I'm sure my mother loves this song and Mika, of course :)

Wherever she is :)

that is very touching.

Funerals! How the heck....?

Anyways, mine will play "Stuck in the Middle"

...as I will likely end up in PERGATORY and have to explain all my Knitting!!! :sneaky2:

Not about my funeral (- which won't take place in the near future as I hope) but about 'Over my shoulder' and when I first heard it:

It knocked me off my feet.

I felt like being drawn back in time right into the middle of my darkest period and I thought: 'I have never met that guy so how can he know me so well?' And I felt understood.

I wish I had heard that song then. I probably wouldn't have felt so alone.

Still I can't listen to it while people are around. It is as if I can't share it.

It knocked me off my feet.

I felt like being drawn back in time right into the middle of my darkest period and I thought: 'I have never met that guy so how can he know me so well?' And I felt understood.

I wish I had heard that song then. I probably wouldn't have felt so alone.

Still I can't listen to it while people are around. It is as if I can't share it.

we should start a Mika-psychoanalytic-group-therapy :cheers:

i once sang "over my shoulder" (the higher/second voice) out of the car pretty loud (i stuck my head out of the window) while driving through a little village where people were walking around. it was kinda like a therapy.