thats funny...All of your myspace pages....

Sivan

omg, I LOOOVE too much love will kill ya!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

brian sings too that song! :wub2: I have it on tape. die hard queen fan, can ya tell..? :mf_rosetinted:

I love his version more than Freddie´s. Back To The Light is a great album...

Die hard Queen Fan....of course :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sivan, don't go to my myspace! it's quite empty!

i need to find time and organize it, i know....

there is only a video i could not avoid....:blush-anim-cl: nani summer's sweet dreams!:blush-anim-cl:

ooh i have this video to! its good ha?!?!

i watched him from the side of the stage that night :wub2:

Sadly, I haven't Mika-fied my MySpace yet because I don't know how. :crybaby: Any advice on how to do so would be extremely highly appreciated. :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

What would you like to do with it? Add a background? Some pictures? Videos? What :] I'd be glad to help you! Ill add you as a friend.

Oh :/ i need your email or last name.

sivan, don't go to my myspace! it's quite empty!

i need to find time and organize it, i know....

there is only a video i could not avoid....:blush-anim-cl: nani summer's sweet dreams!:blush-anim-cl:

I'd like to add that one too but I don't know how it works!

I put up an accoustic version of Last Request before I'd even heard of Mika and I just can't bear to take it down. Paolo Nutini's scottish accent comes through like it doesn't on the radio edit and I love it!

I'd like to put Big Girl on as well though.

I put up an a capella version of Last Request before I'd even heard of Mika and I just can't bear to take it down. Paolo Nutini's scottish accent comes through like it doesn't on the radio edit and I love it!

I'd like to put Big Girl on as well though.

PAOLO! I discovered him while on this forum :]

PAOLO! I discovered him while on this forum :]

He played the same club in Toronto 2 weeks before Mika. I was so bloody excited about Paolo since I'd been waiting months for him to come to town that I didn't give Mika much thought.

Until, of course, that moment Mika stepped on stage and blew my mind! Now it's all about The Big M. :biggrin2:

He played the same club in Toronto 2 weeks before Mika. I was so bloody excited about Paolo since I'd been waiting months for him to come to town that I didn't give Mika much thought.

Until, of course, that moment Mika stepped on stage and blew my mind! Now it's all about The Big M. :biggrin2:

LOL The Big M :]

oh my goodness! you're so lucky! you got to see Paolo AND Mika :sneaky2:

jk

im just going threw all u myspace pages.... replying to messeges and comments.... and 99% of them ...i open and i hear love today, big girl....and other mika songs... :roftl:

:punk: KEEP ON SPREADING THE MIKA LOVE PEOPLE! :thumb_yello:

look whos talking...i have love today on mine...lol

Well...I have Mika videos...But I have on myspace profile a Luke Juby's song :biggrin2:

I Adore Luke songs :wub2:

And I have some songs from my fav italian band, too :biggrin2:

I have my own music playing on my page! :biggrin2:

(I'm sure I'd get in some kind of trouble if I put up any Mika songs anyway, since I have an artist page.)

Wow is that you??? Love your voice! :thumb_yello: Did you audition for Mika?

Is that you on the piano or someone accompanying you?

Nicka, Paolo is coming back in September for the Virgin Festival. No idea when Mika will return though :no:

Wow is that you??? Love your voice! :thumb_yello: Did you audition for Mika?

Is that you on the piano or someone accompanying you?

Nicka, Paolo is coming back in September for the Virgin Festival. No idea when Mika will return though :no:

Yes that's me! Thank you! :biggrin2:

No, I didn't audition for Mika, but I would love to one day. I'm not sure how I would fit into his show. Maybe they have an extra cuddly animal costume?:naughty:

I'm not playing the piano in those performances. I do play piano, but not jazz piano. I just never got the hang of it, but I am willing to learn.

Yes that's me! Thank you! :biggrin2:

No, I didn't audition for Mika, but I would love to one day. I'm not sure how I would fit into his show. Maybe they have an extra cuddly animal costume?:naughty:

I'm not playing the piano in those performances. I do play piano, but not jazz piano. I just never got the hang of it, but I am willing to learn.

I just ran across this post and clicked on your my space....WOW, I love your singing...right now I am listening to, "Baby, won't you please come home". I am really impressed, do you play with your band at live gigs? I live south of Seattle, close to Centralia, WA. Thanks for sharing!

I just ran across this post and clicked on your my space....WOW, I love your singing...right now I am listening to, "Baby, won't you please come home". I am really impressed, do you play with your band at live gigs? I live south of Seattle, close to Centralia, WA. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you! I'm glad you like it.

I don't have a band right now, besides my guitarist boyfriend. I'm working on getting a combo together so I can gig. I live north of Seattle right now, but I'll moving down there soon. I want to really get serious about the music thing. I'll let you know when I have an upcoming gig, because I'd love to see you there!

I made MySpace because of Mika, and I love my MFC's-friends. It's totally dedicated to Mika, off course, with some video's (top of the bill the Sweet Dreams vid, so I can watch it every day!).:naughty: I only wish I was better in these things. Some of you have great profiles!:wub2:

I had Your sympathy there, but I can't find the song anymore. Anyone still has it on his space? I've got it on an MP3 player, but that's not the same.

• 2 weeks later...

I made a MySpace account a couple of days ago. I'm waiting for Mika's approval. :biggrin2:

Here's my URL: myspace.com/moccasiini

All my Mika drawings are up there, and now I'm thinking of a layout and how I can add music and videos. :punk:

Can someone help me? I would like to add a video but don't know how... :boxed: Is it possible for me to add Summer's Sweet Dreams video on my page? :biggrin2: Or perhaps something from YouTube?

And how can I make a Mika layout?