vanessa

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on the phone with MY sister and just said "Lily Allen went blonde!"

She goes "I don't know who Lily Allen is..."

I love her music, but she's so fake. Look at the whole thing with Noel Fielding. She was getting along with him all nice and laughing with him on 'Big Fat Quiz of the Year', then she made fun of him on her talkshow, then she's being all nice to him again.

I think she's just a bored little girl who comes from money.

Agreed.

I do quite like her style though.

My friend from England (whom I've known a few years) was annoyed with her before she was even a somebody in the states. I remember her telling me how I'd eventually get sick of her like she did, and told me to listen to Kate Nash instead.

YOU BEAT ME TO THIS BY LIKE... 16 MINUTES!

I was just going to post this. I didn't see it on Perez, but one of my MySpace friends has "I Can't Say" on her page.

YOU BEAT ME TO THIS BY LIKE... 16 MINUTES!

I was just going to post this. I didn't see it on Perez, but one of my MySpace friends has "I Can't Say" on her page.

hahah lol perez is my life (after the mfc of course lol) i find everything out on it hahaha

so i was reading perez (as usual) and he said she posted two new songs!

she released them on her myspace here is the link to her two new songs:

http://www.myspace.com/lilymusic

(they are the first two):wink2:

Thank you so much!

Her myspace site is so well-managed!

Bloggs every month' date=' and a link to her TV show and a lot of other things.

You got the feeling like she really cares about her fans and her audience.:wub2:

I hate to say this but my opinion is that our boy maybe could learn a thing or two from his fellow artist!:naughty:

i get everything from perez's site...but about lily allen, i like her songs, especially alfie, but im worried she will be like an amy whinehouse or someone like that:punk:

Yes I'm worried about that too, she is so talented, she has so much potential, let’s hope her bragging about the drinking only is a childish faze that disappears as she gets more mature!:wink2:

I have to disagree with you about Lily, Sienna. I think she does the blogs for herself. She doesn't seem to care about her fans at all.

I know I felt like she slapped me in the face when she cancelled her tour (which I had tickets to) and she basically said "I don't care, I don't want to do it. But hey, you'll get a refund."

I don't think Mika has anything to learn from her. Unless of course you want him to go out on stage dead drunk and smoking cigarettes.

I have to disagree with you about Lily, Sienna. I think she does the blogs for herself. She doesn't seem to care about her fans at all.

I know I felt like she slapped me in the face when she cancelled her tour (which I had tickets to) and she basically said "I don't care, I don't want to do it. But hey, you'll get a refund."

I don't think Mika has anything to learn from her. Unless of course you want him to go out on stage dead drunk and smoking cigarettes.

Oh, no no no!:roftl:

I didn’t know that! Sorry!:wink2:

• 2 weeks later...

Heeeey, Lily Allen thread! :punk:

I like her really.She has a great taste for dressing,she's pretty...has a good voice - good songs...

My favourites are "Smile" (:wub2:), "Oh My God" and "LDN" is not bad. It's a little bit lalalala,but it's okay.:wink2:

• 4 weeks later...

What's Lilly up to lately?!:naughty: pink hair, and pics of her wandering around in her pyjamas?! Not that there is anything wrong with that...just wondering why is she suddenly acting sort of weird?!

maybe its all publicity for her next album..:fisch:

nope... I think Lily looks sweet ;) in that scary dress and all that :D and did U saw her guys after that party? lol... she was sooooo wasted! :lmfao: her bodyguard had to carry her home LOL

"Lily looks sweet"....that's a bit of a contradiction as she's wearing a dress with Bambi's head being sliced. :boxed:

"Lily looks sweet"....that's a bit of a contradiction as she's wearing a dress with Bambi's head being sliced. :boxed:

yeah I know! :roftl: it looks so awesome...she's standing like an innocent child and then you look at her dress and you go like :shocked: OMFG! :roftl: