Win tickets for Mika performance at iTunes Festival on july 1st!

robertina

You're joking, right? It never said that on Mikasounds... NO!! I can't believe it! I'd never pass as 18 *cries*

i know, they shouold've mentioned it firsthand.. i mean who bothers reading the terms and conditions!!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so glad i'm 18 right now :|

Maybe it means have ID ready to check that's it's you picking the tickets up and not someone else rather than to check you're 18.

If they demand proof of age just say you didn't know you had to be 18 so you didn't bring ID or something :S

That's not fair to impose an age restriction AFTER the contest is over. They should have stipulated it from the very beginning. Maybe it will be alright if you take someone who is over 18?

(i.e. ME!!!!!!!! :bleh:)

I'm so glad i'm 18 right now :|

Maybe it means have ID ready to check that's it's you picking the tickets up and not someone else rather than to check you're 18.

If they demand proof of age just say you didn't know you had to be 18 so you didn't bring ID or something :S

argh, lucky!

I'm hoping it'll be like that, i'll go either way.. if i can't get in i'll just have to sneak in some how or drug the security guard :naughty:

I've emailed them asking whether both entrants need to be 18 cos if it can be jusst one of them then i should be fine. And anyway i'm not that far off being 18 :fisch:

They didn't even say on Mikasounds about T+Cs so this is totally unfair. My mum called the number on the bottom of the email. Let me know if any of you get replies about this.

They didn't even say on Mikasounds about T+Cs so this is totally unfair. My mum called the number on the bottom of the email. Let me know if any of you get replies about this.

did anyone answer? i'll let anyone know any new info.. if they reply my email. They may not be there at this time.

No, just an answerphone. Does it really surprise you something on MikaSounds has messed up again?

no not at all.. :sneaky2: and it's really annoying.. they gotta stop doing this, seriously! its not even a joke... will u try calling them again tomorrow or your mum, if she can.. i would but i'm at school and aaargh lol this is stressing me out now lol

I've just been looking ont he ICA website and under the bit about Mika it says:

DateTimeVenueBook

Sunday 1 July 2007 7:30 pmTheatre (standing)book

Please note: Unless otherwise indicated, admission to music events in the theatre is strictly for over 16s only, and admission to club nights in the bar is strictly for over 18s only.

I've just been looking ont he ICA website and under the bit about Mika it says:

DateTimeVenueBook

Sunday 1 July 2007 7:30 pmTheatre (standing)book

Please note: Unless otherwise indicated, admission to music events in the theatre is strictly for over 16s only, and admission to club nights in the bar is strictly for over 18s only.

yeah saw that yesterday too.. i'm so happy again *wipes forhead*

I'm 14! I can't believe this... Maybe I'll get tickets from them to another gig or something. At the bottom of the T+Cs it says about being given another prize of the same value if the winner cannot accept the prize due to the T+Cs.

They've put up another news thing to win tickets on Mikasounds by the way. For those of you that didn't win.

yes I tried that but it says the competition is now closed doesnt it? :sneaky2: or do you have a precise link to it plz

at least my daughter passed her driving test today to cheer me up :( arrrgh this mika stuff is doing my head in. typical.

My dad said he'd take me up there if they don't reply and just come in with me if he has to... Well, it's better than not going. You never know, I might see Mika even if I don't get in...