Win tickets for Mika performance at iTunes Festival on july 1st!

robertina

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure they won't be able to turn you away if you make the effort to go there..that's just mean if they do!

Have you got tickets then Bexx or not?

(And shall we move our discussion into the official thead in the concert bit?)

no i have checked my email inbox and it looks like i wasnt lucky enough :thumbdown:

Good idea! I know... I'll supply the lollipops and ribbons but I'm not sure about the dress lol :biggrin2:

actually im thinking about making a lollypop girl dress for the november concerts a proper looking one :biggrin2:

woah bexx! was just look at your sig, and you'r going to soo many mika gigs :shocked: u lucky person!!! that must of cost quite a bit eh? :bleh:

probably most of my wages LOL:roftl:

But i may need to alter it a bit now that i am tempted for manchester and the second Birmingham gig

probably most of my wages LOL:roftl:

But i may need to alter it a bit now that i am tempted for manchester and the second Birmingham gig

Yeah the extra Brixton and Birmingham ones are tempting me too.. Once I have some money i'll book them I think

Congratulations to the ones who won!!!!!!!!!!!

Just by curiosity: what is your answer to the big question? :biggrin2:

PS: if you have a spare ticket, think of me please.

I might have a spare but it depends on what my sister decides to do.. I'm still trying to sort it out at the moment.

If your sister cant make it....but im sure she will if she understands what a unique opportunity this is for her...i would LOVE to come

but im beggining to feel greedy with Mika dates :boxed:

A lady bird? Where did you get that idea? And do you have one for me for the London Apollo gig on the 3rd? I still have no idea what to go as...

hahah dont ask me it was just random and as for the november / december concerts i will be working an a lolly pop girl outfit a perfect replica of the originals i hope :biggrin2:

If your sister cant make it....but im sure she will if she understands what a unique opportunity this is for her...i would LOVE to come

but im beggining to feel greedy with Mika dates :boxed:

She would like it. She likes the album and stuff so there's no reason why she wouldn't but she's hates queuing (she asked if she could just turn up about 7ish or 8.....) and she said there's no way she'd wanna be on TV or anythin...and everytime I'd get excited and get really hyper before we went in she'd just look at me like i'm a freak hahah

I know!!! Since it's competition winners only and I presume that everyone will have to collect their tickets from the box office at 5pm like it said onthe email, does that mean people will be queuing for the box office before 5 and the 1st in that queue will then be first in the 'door queue' and get to go in first.... I'm just trying to plot how i'm gonna get to the front! (Even though there are only gonna be another 300ish people haha)

lol i have nooo idea ...so the email said you would have to collect your tickets from a box office first?

i guess that means double queining up then :shocked:

Dear MIKA fan,

We have great news for you:

You have won a pair of tickets to see MIKA + Leon Jean-Marie at the iTunes Festival on Sunday, 1 July 2007. Congratulations!

The gig will take place at the Institute of Contemporary Arts (ICA) in London. You can find out how to get there on the iTunes Festival website: http://www.itunesfestival.com/venue.

Your tickets will be available for pick up at the box office of the ICA, The Mall, London SW1Y 5AH, from 5:00pm on Sunday, 1 July 2007. Please be prepared to present identification.

The show will start at around 7.30pm

Enjoy!

Your iTunes Festival team

hm.. I'm gonna get there before 5 anyway... my coach gets to Victoria at 12:30 and I have no plans so I might as well go and check it out at least.

hm.. I'm gonna get there before 5 anyway... my coach gets to Victoria at 12:30 and I have no plans so I might as well go and check it out at least.

Yeah thats a good idea :thumb_yello:

then your sister could join you in the queue :thumb_yello:

Yeah thats a good idea :thumb_yello:

then your sister could join you in the queue :thumb_yello:

Yeah that's what I was thinking. She's gonna be at Earls Court all day from 7.30am with her friend for the Harry Potter auditions (Yes I was VERY tempted to go :P) so she's gonna be cranky if she has to queue with me for ages :S

Yeah that's what I was thinking. She's gonna be at Earls Court all day from 7.30am with her friend for the Harry Potter auditions (Yes I was VERY tempted to go :P) so she's gonna be cranky if she has to queue with me for ages :S

Harry potter auditions...are they starting for the NEXT film already?!!?!