Win tickets for Mika performance at iTunes Festival on july 1st!

robertina

i thought they were going to stop after the one that is due to be released and then get different younger actors to play the roles and such ...i mean it wont do well for continuity but they have done it before havent they with dumbledore:bleh:

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought they were going to stop after the one that is due to be released and then get different younger actors to play the roles and such ...i mean it wont do well for continuity but they have done it before havent they with dumbledore:bleh:

Nooo there are only 2 more left..No one would watch the new ones if they did that! They've all signed up for the next one anyway.

I think the circumstances were slightly different with Dumbledore :P

think we're going a lil bit off topic by the way haha

well yeah perhaps the circumstances were different in dumbledores case

and your right this is seriously OFFTOPIC :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

oh well

back ontopic then

itunes this Sunday - who has been lucky enough to win tickets

(i am guessing everyone who has had emails and stuff was from the questioned competition who is the most beautiful big girl right?)

well yeah perhaps the circumstances were different in dumbledores case

and your right this is seriously OFFTOPIC :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

oh well

back ontopic then

itunes this Sunday - who has been lucky enough to win tickets

(i am guessing everyone who has had emails and stuff was from the questioned competition who is the most beautiful big girl right?)

I presumed I'd won from the iTunes competition but I suppose it could have been from any of them :| My email was from umusic....whatever that is *goes off to google it*

EDIT: universal music -Hm .. that doesn't solve which competition it wasfrom.

well to my knowledge there was i think 3 competitions for this concert.

one was for 30 pairs off mikasounds and that was what the question was for

there was also the collect coke points one

and then the one where you had to register and pay £25 on the ica site

was there more than this??

well to my knowledge there was i think 3 competitions for this concert.

one was for 30 pairs off mikasounds and that was what the question was for

there was also the collect coke points one

and then the one where you had to register and pay £25 on the ica site

was there more than this??

Yeah there was one on the iTunes festival website which I think probably had the most tickets to give away. I entered that one on 2 of my email addresses and also my sisters one and I entered the mikasounds one on both my addys. I didn't enter the ICA or coca cola one.

does anyone know if its fancy dress???

Didn't say but it's a Mika gig so.... :wink2:

I can't dress up though becuase I'm going to the gig straight from my 3 and a half hour coach journey :blink: and I'm also not taking any clothes with me or anything so I'm gonna have to beg borrow and steal off my sister for PJ's and stuff to travel back in. There's no way i'm taking a bag of clothes in with me!

so jennie what time are u gonna start queuing up? I don't know whether I should come before we can get the tickets or arrive at 5... :blink:

I'll be there mid-afternoon sometime I think.

Have a look in the thread in the concerts section- were just trying to arrange the times and stuff there

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5206

OMG!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE I FORGOT TO ENTER!!!! :shocked:

I FORGOT!!!!!! CAN YOU BELLIEVE THAT????!!!!!!!

I've been so busy with this Vodafone thing and that - time ran away with me!!!!!!

I am gutted!!!!!!!:jawdrop:

I feel so sad and angry i could :puke:

I might just go away and cry actually.

I've been so busy with this Vodafone thing and that - time ran away with me!!!!!!

nooo dont cry its alright we had a great time at the vodafone Gig and we may be on tv :thumb_yello:

Ok soo im a little bit dissapointed i didnt get tickets to this aswell but its not the end of the world :biggrin2:

awww, thanks. :thumb_yello:

Do you know if ITunes themselves have done their draw? Is it just Mikasounds...? If so, i may still be in with a chance..............:biggrin2:

i have nooo idea im afraid i dont think anyone who won tickets knows either...i have a feeling it was the mika sounds one that was drawn though ...its just a guess though...maybe both have been drawn...again they are leaving it pretty short notice if everything hasnt already been drawn

ok im rambling

thats a sign i need my bed :naughty:

Don't worry, I entered at least twice , but I didn't win anyway.:naughty:

I'm now not going... After the bomb thing on the news round the corner from The Mall, my dad will not take me. He says this is the one thing that will be bombed if anything... But lightning does strike twice... I thought at least if I didn't get in I'd meet you guys but the had better be a signing for Big Girl in London.

ica.jpg

Maybe we should just go and queue anyway and if we can't get in, they show films and have a restaurant so we could have dinner and see a movie? Anyone up for it?:naughty:

babs if your up for it i am...although technically i am on a sick day from work today i just feel soo dizzy and nautious :thumbdown:

I reckon i'm up for it!!!:naughty:

Now i have confidence on the motorway and it's on a Sunday so hubby can look after Tallulah. Will be great......yep, reckon i could go for that. We are dressing up yeah? They would probably let us in then if we didn't have a ticket.

I'm now not going... After the bomb thing on the news round the corner from The Mall, my dad will not take me. He says this is the one thing that will be bombed if anything... But lightning does strike twice... I thought at least if I didn't get in I'd meet you guys but the had better be a signing for Big Girl in London.

OMG! You won tickets????? And you're not going???? What are you doing with your tickets?? :biggrin2:

I reckon i'm up for it!!!:naughty:

Now i have confidence on the motorway and it's on a Sunday so hubby can look after Tallulah. Will be great......yep, reckon i could go for that. We are dressing up yeah? They would probably let us in then if we didn't have a ticket.

Yeeaahhh dressing up as usual its a must although i probably wont put face paint on just incase we dont get in and we have to go to the bar instead :thumb_yello:

i was having doubts in my mind too about going to this becausse of the whole bombs thing.. but i'm not gonna let some damn terrorists stop me from seeing mika!! i just hope mika doesn't cancel it :blink: I don't see why they should bomb that out of everything there is in central london? no offence.. but this place is kinda hidden and.. not so well known?