Win tickets for Mika performance at iTunes Festival on july 1st!

robertina

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know! I would sell them but I can't get up there. There was no definite I was getting in anywy, because I'm under 16. I wish someone else would have won them to save all the upset it's caused me. And plus obviously I can't go.

I don't know! I would sell them but I can't get up there. There was no definite I was getting in anywy, because I'm under 16. I wish someone else would have won them to save all the upset it's caused me. And plus obviously I can't go.

i would buy them off you name your price :wink2:

Not that I know of. This stupid twat that I called and emailed still hasn't bothered to call/email me back, because otherwise I'd sell them. I'd get a decent amount of money too. And I need money. But anyway I don't care. I'm not gonna see Mika! Does anyone know why god hates me?

I'd have to pick them up myself though...

oh i see so its not like the tba concert where people could swap around infact you have to go and collect them yourself...that sucks :boxed:

Yeah, tell me about it.

well if you find a way to contact the organisors and they are able to release the tickets to someone else me Sara and Babs are definately interested especially as we will be going anyway with or without tickets :blush-anim-cl:

WHAT!!!

IS MIKA GONNA CANCEL THE SHOW BECAUSE OF THAT BOMB!?!?!

is the ICA gig anywhere near where that STUPIDDDD man put the bomb?:shocked: :shocked: :thumbdown:

hmm i dont know

i thought Becky was unable to come because of the bomb scares ...not mika :boxed:

Aren't you going to give them to a fellow MFC member? :shocked:

hmm i dont know

i thought Becky was unable to come because of the bomb scares ...not mika :boxed:

Well ive got to catch the train from york down to there ....so...i dont wanna travel 4 hours, then get there and ...hear them say its cancelled!:sneaky2::biggrin2:

Aren't you going to give them to a fellow MFC member? :shocked:

I would, but as I said, I need to pick them up myself, and I can't go. My dad won't take me up there due to that bomb thing.

I would, but as I said, I need to pick them up myself, and I can't go. My dad won't take me up there due to that bomb thing.

Soz! :naughty: I think i posted that when you said about it on previos page!! LOL!!:naughty::thumb_yello:

have you contected the organisers and explained this to them?

Oh Becky what cmpetition did you win these tickets off was it the Mikasounds one?

Bexxy, the bomb thing was pretty much up the road and round the corner from the ICA gig, hence the reason I can't go. And also Mika has NOT cancelled the gig. Well, it hasn't been said if he has.

I'm now not going... After the bomb thing on the news round the corner from The Mall, my dad will not take me. He says this is the one thing that will be bombed if anything... But lightning does strike twice... I thought at least if I didn't get in I'd meet you guys but the had better be a signing for Big Girl in London.

What are you doing with your tickets then?:shocked:

So, has anyone heard from ITunes? - For those that entered the competition actually WITH ITunes?

the diet coke one ..i havent

its just really confusing :boxed:

Well, at the moment, I can't do anything otherwise I would have sold them (Bexxy probably because she asked) but because I have to pick them up myself I can't do anything, because the person looking after my tickets is ignoring my emails/call

Well, at the moment, I can't do anything otherwise I would have sold them (Bexxy probably because she asked) but because I have to pick them up myself I can't do anything, because the person looking after my tickets is ignoring my emails/call

well maybe itunes are not as organised as i have been told.

you would think they would reply to emails and calls :thumbdown:

i would call them myself but i dont know the number plus they may think i come across as mad and despirate :boxed: