I am horrified...

CazGirl

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i certainly don't have the vocabulary of a native English speaker, so sometimes, the nuance is hard to say... Sometimes, you just know "the good word and the bad word" to say something... Not the one in the middle that would bring the nuance my post didn't have.

[/font][/color]

I completely understand this Yopp - I wish I had the nuance in French that you have in English, let me tell you! My French is utter rubbish and I studied it for a horrific length of time!:naughty:I ought to have realised it wasn't meant as it sounded - sorry.

Caz, I also think it was a little harsh to describe our concern (which is all it is, after all) as 'arrogant'. Although I do understand the points made by Yopp and others.

Of course we can't change Mika's schedule! But we can show our concern and that we are thinking of him, just as fans, not because we think we are his friends :naughty: I see nothing wrong in sending a message to him to this effect - even if he probably never gets it. In the same way one would express concern to a friend or work colleague if we thought they were overdoing things. It doesn't mean we expect them to take any notice..it's just an act of humanity!

I'm happy enough to just leave a message on his myspace, for what that is worth. There, I have done my bit. But Caz I don't think the card is a bad idea either if you are really into it.

:biggrin2:

Ooops, my big mouth got me in trouble and I am very, very sorry. I had really tried to say that as diplomatically as I could. I guess "arrogant" was the wrong word. Caz, I do know your heart is in the right place, and I tried to express that yesterday. Everyone's heart is here. I think it's a prerequisite to be an MFCer. We are all concerned about Mika. It's just that we have to respect his boundaries. That's all I was trying to say. I'm not firing darts at anyone. I mean absolutely no harm or disrespect and I offer you my deepest apologies. Believe me, hurting you, or anyone, for that matter, is the furthest thing from my mind. Again and again, I am so, so sorry.

lol apology accepted. i know you were just saying that maybe I was taking things too far, I just didn't appreciate how it was said, but it's all good. We all now understand each other and everything between us is once again neutral. I have a "Relax! Take it Easy" card thread somewhere if you'd like to take a look :D

Yop meant 'sincerely sarcastic' :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

:naughty::roftl:

I was a bit teasing Calicojasmine for the whole huge apologies post she had made for all that (and a bit teasing me since i also apologized in a long post, but i'm hiding behind the fact that i'm a "long-poster" :biggrin2: )

BUT by "sincere" i meant that it was a good thing that we were all able to recognize our mistakes for ones, or understand apologies for the others. It's clearly Wonderland here :biggrin2:

I'm a big teaser, you all know that, and i'm not a big sentimental person :naughty:

It's okay, Yopp is just struggling with her 'nuance'

:mf_rosetinted:

Linguists' joke!!

However, as long as she doesn't try to find out about the noise of a tooth rubbed against her ear I'm fine with everything....:roftl:

I was a bit teasing Calicojasmine for the whole huge apologies post she had made for all that (and a bit teasing me since i also apologized in a long post, but i'm hiding behind the fact that i'm a "long-poster" :biggrin2: )

BUT by "sincere" i meant that it was a good thing that we were all able to recognize our mistakes for ones, or understand apologies for the others. It's clearly Wonderland here :biggrin2:

I'm a big teaser, you all know that, and i'm not a big sentimental person :naughty:

I really hope to meet you one day :thumb_yello:

lol apology accepted. i know you were just saying that maybe I was taking things too far, I just didn't appreciate how it was said, but it's all good. We all now understand each other and everything between us is once again neutral. I have a "Relax! Take it Easy" card thread somewhere if you'd like to take a look :D

Yeah, I think I saw a bit of that thread - great idea! :thumb_yello: Yesterday I really tried to state my point as delicately as I could, guess that word was just a little too strong, but these are the chances you take when you write, unfortunately, especially in a forum where there are so many people. Thank you for understanding. We all really do have Mika's best interests at heart. And as for Yop's "sarcastic" and "sincere" remarks I actually just realized that she was also referring to that dough head Petro on youtube's apology which was the biggest joke of the millenium! The guy is insane or, if not, well on his way to dementia!:insane: What a loser!:thumbdown:

Don't forget Petro the Loser on youtube - the Apology of the Millenium!:thumbdown:

Don't forget Petro the Loser on youtube - the Apology of the Millenium!:thumbdown:

Who ? :blink: I'm not referring to him in no way... Did he say something like what i said ? i don't get that Petro reference :blush-anim-cl: even if i know who you're talking about, i've seen the "song" :naughty:

Who ? :blink: I'm not referring to him in no way... Did he say something like what i said ? i don't get that Petro reference :blush-anim-cl: even if i know who you're talking about, i've seen the "song" :naughty:

I thought you may have been referring to him because his apology for his rude and inappropriate video did not sound sincere at all. I did not mean to be presumptuous about your thoughts or statements. It was just a coincidence, that's all - that we are all apologizing, then this guy and this video happens at the same time. Sorry if I overstepped. Here I go again, apologizing. Maybe I should just go and crawl under a rock now. Might be a lot easier than all these apologies......:bleh: Sorry, everybody, that I got up today.......

:shocked::boxed:

He is touring loads and yes I do feel like he may be overworking. The thing that interests me is everyone says he overworks yet after a 2 hour concert people still wait for him for autographs and pictures and whatnot. I'm sure if he didn't like it he wouldn't do it. But it always interests me that we get worried about his workload when we add to it.

I thought you may have been referring to him because his apology for his rude and inappropriate video did not sound sincere at all. I did not mean to be presumptuous about your thoughts or statements. It was just a coincidence, that's all - that we are all apologizing, then this guy and this video happens at the same time. Sorry if I overstepped. Here I go again, apologizing. Maybe I should just go and crawl under a rock now. Might be a lot easier than all these apologies......:bleh: Sorry, everybody, that I got up today.......

:shocked::boxed:

Are you British CJ? We apologise for apologising. :naughty:

Apologies accepted :roftl: Teasing again :thumb_yello: Absoloutely no need to apologize here !! You have the right to think !! :naughty: Never thought you were being presomptuous :roftl:

Stop apologizing, we all know it's Wonderland here, and that nothing is said to be rude, even if sometimes, because of the mood we are, we take thing the wrong way or overinterprete posts (not that i'm saying that's you're doing :wink2: )

Go to bed ? :biggrin2:

Apologies accepted :roftl: Teasing again :thumb_yello: Absoloutely no need to apologize here !! You have the right to think !! :naughty: Never thought you were being presomptuous :roftl:

Stop apologizing, we all know it's Wonderland here, and that nothing is said to be rude, even if sometimes, because of the mood we are, we take thing the wrong way or overinterprete posts (not that i'm saying that's you're doing :wink2: )

Go to bed ? :biggrin2:

Thanks, Yop, but I'm still feeling so bad about the "A" word I used yesterday....:tears: And yeah, we do overinterpret... but we are all such nice people... and so caring that we care to the extreme.... that's why we all seem to have the tendency to tiptoe around and try not to step on anyone's toes. That's MY problem - I care too much all the time! And babspanky - I am Canadian - which is probably just as bad - if not worse!!! I was brought up apologizing for breathing and taking up space!!! I kid you not!