The official quilt for Mika thread

ThatRadFreak

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK... breathe everyone breathe....MIKA just did this in Newcastle!!

I will deb, I'm off work tomorrow.. so will upload pics in the morning (when I should be doing the ironing)!!!

Oh, I forgot to say... THE QUILT had pride of place on stage tonight!!!!!!!! On Cherrises drum stage!!!

(copied off the Newcastle thread just now.)

OMG OMG where are the videos and photos....everyone keep an eye out.

TRF where are you??? (sleeping I guess, but when you wake up this is your surprise!!)

OK... breathe everyone breathe....MIKA just did this in Newcastle!!

(copied off the Newcastle thread just now.)

OMG OMG where are the videos and photos....everyone keep an eye out.

TRF where are you??? (sleeping I guess, but when you wake up this is your surprise!!)

OMFG!!!

This is AMAZING!!!

I'm definitely adding this to the reasons why I love Mika!!!!

and ladies HERE is the EVIDENCE I am still bouncing with joy at this and I can see 1 of MY patches at the top (it's the sonic the hedgehog one lol).

THIS is why we love the bones of this guy, MIKA your are a darling and if I wasn't old enough to be your mother then I would say I LOVE you!! (guess I can say it in an affectionate motherly fashion though lol).

He gave a HUGE beaming smile when he noticed Vix pointing and screaming to me to look at it I was like :shocked::shocked::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

MikafanclubquiltNewcastle27112007.jpg

and ladies HERE is the EVIDENCE I am still bouncing with joy at this and I can see 1 of MY patches at the top (it's the sonic the hedgehog one lol).

THIS is why we love the bones of this guy, MIKA your are a darling and if I wasn't old enough to be your mother then I would say I LOVE you!! (guess I can say it in an affectionate motherly fashion though lol).

He gave a HUGE beaming smile when he noticed Vix pointing and screaming to me to look at it I was like :shocked::shocked::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

MikafanclubquiltNewcastle27112007.jpg

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

THIS SERIOUSLY MADE MY NIGHT!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS!!!

Sorry...I'm a little overexcited right now!

I see my patch!!

It looks so plain compared to everyone else's....xD

Wow!!! This is soooooo GREAT!!! I think our patch is under the sign part. Just to know that our patch was front and center to everyone in the audience was so great! Thanks so much Carmel for being able to give Mika the quilt.

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

OMG OMG OMG OMG!~

WONDER WHAT THIS MEANS FOR THE CHRISTMAS SONG????

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

Ah Heineken you lucky duck! Which one is yours?

Everybody did awesome!!! TRF you totally rule for getting the whole thing together. And so does your mom!!! I'm sooo glad you got to give it to him in person!!! :groupwave:

How totally cool that he put it up on stage!!

• 2 weeks later...
ok so, in the que, when andy the camera man came out, i took the quilt out to ask if i would be able to give it to MIKA, and he said i should be able to, and he like videoed the quilt and lots of people took pictures, and i was proud :biggrin2:

Spoke to andy about the quilt, over 30 people from all round the world made patches etc etc

In the actual gig, me and my mum was like holding the top up and waving it round, trying to get him to see it.

After the gig, at the signing, we put the quilt infront of the railing, and held the top up, so he could really see it, and he thought it was amazing, you could tell, he was genuinly gobsmacked.

he said thank you, and he touched sesil17aa's patch (sorry if i spelt your name wrong) and he kept going 'wow, thats incredable'

and then he signed my mika top and we went

=]

OMG, and I see this only

now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tears: :tears: :tears:

I will say something more afterwards, but now I just cant!!!!!!!!!!!!