MIKA : i like girls with brains

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll definitely lose. I'm far too slow and stupid to attract him. And in addition to that I'm really ugly.

:mf_rosetinted:

What? I can't believe.

You should mention some of your qualities, just in case he is reading this. :biggrin2:

You can send messages, too. Or, I could last time I tried. :)

HAHA now people wil start wearing low-cut tops to his concerts. :roftl:

*goes shopping at lingerie store for pushup bra*

:roftl: :roftl:

maybe he`ll develop a phobia of cleevages if they overdue it :roftl: :roftl:

You can send messages, too. Or, I could last time I tried. :)

HAHA now people wil start wearing low-cut tops to his concerts. :roftl:

*goes shopping at lingerie store for pushup bra*

Actually, the bosom baring dress I wore to his concert had me feeling quite self conscious. I wore it because it was colorful and looked nice, but I was hiking up the top all night. The last thing I wanted was to meet Mika looking like a desperate tramp. :naughty:

I'm not sure what the dress was doing when I spoke to him, but he looked me in the eye, so that's a plus.

I'm not sure what the dress was doing when I spoke to him, but he looked me in the eye, so that's a plus.

You sure about that? :naughty:

Jemmalee had a picture of him from the Big Girls shoot and I swear he was checking her out.

I can't see that interview being real somehow.... if it is doesn't that confirm that he's not gay? I thouhgt he didn't want anyone to know...:blink:

Actually, when asked "British or American GIRLS" - he answered:

"I don't care."

That doesn't really confirm it.

I can't see that interview being real somehow.... if it is doesn't that confirm that he's not gay? I thouhgt he didn't want anyone to know...:blink:

the confirmation that he`s not gay has been there since some time now

confirmations actually :wink2:

just that nobody seemed to notice them

Actually, when asked "British or American GIRLS" - he answered:

"I don't care."

That doesn't really confirm it.

That's what I was thinking. It's a pretty ambiguous answer.

He's getting quite good at the ambiguity thing. He could teach a seminar! :naughty:

Yeah that answer wasn't clear. And it seems a bit out of context. When he says he's not interested in looks anyway, what's he talking about? The interviewer asked if he liked American or British girls, not which ones he thought were better looking. It sounds like at that point he was just speaking about people he's attracted to, not the American and British girls.

For me the flirting with Katy Perry was the only convincing indicator that he's straight. (Well that and his suspicious interest in women's cleavage.)

I wouldn't take much of what he says in the press seriously because he seems to stay purposely ambiguous on a lot of topics.

Yeah that answer wasn't clear. And it seems a bit out of context. When he says he's not interested in looks anyway, what's he talking about? The interviewer asked if he liked American or British girls, not which ones he thought were better looking. It sounds like at that point he was just speaking about people he's attracted to, not the American and British girls.

For me the flirting with Katy Perry was the only convincing indicator that he's straight. (Well that and his suspicious interest in women's cleavage.)

I wouldn't take much of what he says in the press seriously because he seems to stay purposely ambiguous on a lot of topics.

Flirting with Katy Perry?????????? :shocked: When?????

Flirting with Katy Perry?????????? :shocked: When?????

Someone dug up some old MySpace comments that were posted last summer before he really launched his career publicly. He said something about thinking of her as a sister but then sometimes he thinks of her as more than that. Then something along the lines of he'd been drinking and he'd better shut up before he says too much.

Personally my guess is that he's not straight as most people understand the term but I wouldn't be surprised if he's attracted to women. Katy Perry is pretty gorgeous!

(Yes I know this is all unsubstantiated speculation people!)

Someone dug up some old MySpace comments that were posted last summer before he really launched his career publicly. He said something about thinking of her as a sister but then sometimes he thinks of her as more than that. Then something along the lines of he'd been drinking and he'd better shut up before he says too much.

Personally my guess is that he's not straight as most people understand the term but I wouldn't be surprised if he's attracted to women. Katy Perry is pretty gorgeous!

(Yes I know this is all unsubstantiated speculation people!)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh i need to see those! :roftl: