MIKA : i like girls with brains

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone dug up some old MySpace comments that were posted last summer before he really launched his career publicly. He said something about thinking of her as a sister but then sometimes he thinks of her as more than that. Then something along the lines of he'd been drinking and he'd better shut up before he says too much.

Personally my guess is that he's not straight as most people understand the term but I wouldn't be surprised if he's attracted to women. Katy Perry is pretty gorgeous!

(Yes I know this is all unsubstantiated speculation people!)

OMG! I just googled her and you're right: She is *gorgeous*! I wouldn't be surprised if Mika liked her that way.

Personally, my guess is that... I know that he was fascinated by this woman interviewer and that he was attracted to another, but he seemed to be attracted to these other two guys as well. So, maybe bi? If so, everyone wins! :naughty:

hahaha, what are some though?!

just one of them,one of the first maybe was when someone asked how much time he spends on his hair and he was like..."I hardly even wash it,can`t you tell?"

I think all gay men all went "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew" on that one :roftl: :roftl:

Sorry Kata. We're just playing around. Mika said himself he doesn't mind the speculation.

But if it makes people feel uncomfortable I'll stop now. :blush-anim-cl:

It makes me feel "uncomfortable" if I am not allowed to say the word gay, but people are allowed to discuss his sexuality as long as they assume he is straight yes :thumbdown: If we can specualte then we specualte both ways, if we don't care then we don't care :sneaky2:

The things with Katy Perry could also be a big teasing thing, just for fun, and not on purpose to be public either even if someone dig it up. He's just like that and a lot of people "flirt" with their friends on purpose for fun.

I'm not saying anything about that, just playing devil's advocate :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Actually, i'm among the ones that REALLY don't care :roftl:

Someone dug up some old MySpace comments that were posted last summer before he really launched his career publicly. He said something about thinking of her as a sister but then sometimes he thinks of her as more than that. Then something along the lines of he'd been drinking and he'd better shut up before he says too much.

Personally my guess is that he's not straight as most people understand the term but I wouldn't be surprised if he's attracted to women. Katy Perry is pretty gorgeous!

(Yes I know this is all unsubstantiated speculation people!)

comments he posted on her profile?

Do you people want your private conversations from myspace dug up and analyzed a year after you posted them? Where the hell did the privacy thing suddenly disappear to...again :blowup:

It makes me feel "uncofmfortable" if I am not allowed to say the word gay, but people are allowed to discuss his sexuality as long as they assume he is straight yes :thumbdown:

I totally agree with that. I think making the topic taboo sends a bad message regarding the acceptance of homosexuality.

It's a difficult thing to moderate because if it was anything goes around here it would probably come up incessantly and that would be boring. As Freddie pointed out there are other things to talk about.

Yoppa I know what you mean about the Katy Perry thing being no proof of anything. It's just the one thing that made me go hmmm...

Do you people want your private conversations from myspace dug up and analyzed a year after you posted them? Where the hell did the privacy thing suddenly disappear to...again

I wouldn't recommend anyone go digging through other people's MySpace, but the discussion about it is in the MFC forums unless someone deleted it.

I totally agree with that. I think making the topic taboo sends a bad message regarding the acceptance of homosexuality.

It's a difficult thing to moderate because if it was anything goes around here it would probably come up incessantly and that would be boring. As Freddie pointed out there are other things to talk about.

Yoppa I know what you mean about the Katy Perry thing being no proof of anything. It's just the one thing that made me go hmmm...

Yeah i know, they made me think about when i found them too back in January. But i didn't talk about it on the forum, cause i knew the consequences.

What i did is stupid too though, i sent a message to Mika telling that if he wanted his little game about raising speculation to continue, he should delete these comments, cause if i found them, anybody (journalists, etc.) could. Never got a reply of course, and regreted my message as soon as i posted it. I sent an excuse message months ago cause i was feeling guilty but too shy to apologize, but i doubt he ever read it. I think i was "labelled" as the one who speculates. :thumbdown:

I know :naughty:

It makes me feel "uncomfortable" if I am not allowed to say the word gay, but people are allowed to discuss his sexuality as long as they assume he is straight yes :thumbdown: If we can specualte then we specualte both ways, if we don't care then we don't care :sneaky2:

sorry...didn't mean to participate in topic that makes you uncomfortable.

But just as it is your perogative to say "you don't care" It was an honest admission for me to say "I care". However, to respect all perspectives on the matter...I will stop participating in the sexuality speculation.

*bad suzy*

If it could just be discussed in a moderate way then it'd be perfect, but apparantly it has to be either/or and then it should be equal in my opinion :boxed: If I had said "I have found this and that "proof" that he is gay" then I'd have had the entire "We don't CARE (:mf_rosetinted: )" crowd hunting me down telling me not to invade his privacy, but as soon as it's the other way round then the only reaction is "oh tell me more, where did you find it?" Bah so much for not caring huh :thumbdown:

If it could just be discussed in a moderate way then it'd be perfect, but apparantly it has to be either/or and then it should be equal in my opinion :boxed: If I had said "I have found this and that "proof" that he is gay" then I'd have had the entire "We don't CARE (:mf_rosetinted: )" crowd hunting me down telling me not to invade his privacy, but as soon as it's the other way round then the only reaction is "oh tell me more, where did you find it?" Bah so much for not caring huh :thumbdown:

Yep yep yep. And THAT we have proof of :mf_rosetinted:

Either you care, either you don't. But you can't shout "i don't care" in FD's thread and then run to a discussion about it each time the occasion occurs. And that's just what almost EVERYBODY does. Finally, we are a very few really not to care...

I'll definitely lose. I'm far too slow and stupid to attract him. And in addition to that I'm really ugly.

:mf_rosetinted:

No you are not ugly. You are such a cutie! That is the true!!!:thumb_yello:

In solchen Sachen scherze ich nicht!:huglove: