Mika - Slicker than the Average

titania

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika most definitely has a way with people. I noticed that when I met him. He talks to YOU, it's very personal...just like he remembered that journalist's name. He is magic to talk to....soft spoken, smart, talented, down to earth. Very...sigh....charismatic.

Great article, thanks Titania!

thanks fot this article, it is great to read an interview which expresses his inner thoughts on some of the issues that matter to him and i agree what he says about Perez. His ipod ideas iare revolutionary... mika rocks big time, he certainly sticks out big .time from the rest of the music scene.....

Thanx m8 4 da x read.

Id luv 2 go 2 da exhibition in london but mum wont let me go on own. they say it 2 dangerous on own or sumat?

Rents r so ova protective bless um.

Does eny1 no if mica gonna b there at the exhibition at al?:wub2: :wub2:

He is so insightful, and I love that he's not just like any other singer/songwriter, because he has a different view of the world. I love his style and you're right, what's not to like? Thanks. Oh, will I ever meet this amzing person??:wub2:

He is so insightful, and I love that he's not just like any other singer/songwriter, because he has a different view of the world. I love his style and you're right, what's not to like? Thanks. Oh, will I ever meet this amzing person??:wub2:

Right now, what not to like is the fact that his management has overbooked him and is scheduling too many things in different countries and is unable to stick to them... it seems good for promotional purposes, but actually it's the opposite. He is losing hardcore fans and it is not at all a good thing. It is unfair to Mika lovers who have spent loads not just for tickets, but accommodation, flight tickets etc These lot they travel from various countries just to see him... i really hope they'd start planning smart and making wise deicisions soon... if he is really unwell it's inevitable...any human being would if is put in his shoes... Mika stand up and say something Boy!

Sorry folks, just letting off steam...

Fazillah is is a freelance writer from Singapore. I actually know her personally, will ask her permission if i can upload her photo taken with Mika here...

• 2 weeks later...