Mostashfet El Mikaneen! Be Anything You Like!

Sou

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl: :roftl: We are the patients....but...Who is gonna be our doc??:roftl:

Good question! Well it can't be Mika since he MADE US MIKANEEN! So umm...how about NO doctor?!!! :devil:

mad people carrying each other...OMG:boxed: it's insane!!

Even with doctor Mika...Madness!!!:mf_lustslow:

We wont never get out of here!!!:biggrin2:

We don't ever, EVER want to get out of here! :woot_jump:

"Hey, mom, dad..I'm going to move out; I'm going to Mostashfet El Mikaneen! BYE!!" Yes, our parents would be so proud! LOOL!

"Hey, mom, dad..I'm going to move out; I'm going to Mostashfet El Mikaneen! BYE!!" Yes, our parents would be so proud! LOOL!

LOL i can just imagine telling my french mother that she'll be like " QUOI?! HEIN?!". LOL

Haha, I can just imagine all of our parent' reactions!

Ana Mikanoona!!!!:insane: I wonder how have we lived until now without the Hospital... And Doc. Mika!!:woot_jump: I'll have to tell my friends to write me here, 'cause I'm moving in! Thanks again, Jass and Sou, I love you!!!!!!!:flowers2: :flowers2:

Yes, enti Mikanoona!! We're all Mikaneeeeeeeen!! :woot_jump:

We love you toooooo! So how does it feel knowing you'll be a permanent resident of Mostashfet El Mikaneen?! :roftl:

WAITING FOR EVERYONE'S CONTRIBUTIONS!

Yes, enti Mikanoona!! We're all Mikaneeeeeeeen!! :woot_jump:

We love you toooooo! So how does it feel knowing you'll be a permanent resident of Mostashfet El Mikaneen?! :roftl:

Hahahaha, feels great, at least I've found my place on Earth!!!!!!!:woot_jump: Thanks you tonz, gals:huglove: :huglove:

Hahahaha, feels great, at least I've found my place on Earth!!!!!!!:woot_jump: Thanks you tonz, gals:huglove: :huglove:

Your place on Earth, where all Mikamad patients go to never get treated! :biggrin2:

Jass and Sandi, I love the Arabic theme. Ana majnouna... I mean Mikanouna. :roftl:

I can think of some treatments: counseling with Dr. Penniman, group therapy (i.e. Mika concerts), maybe some sessions with the old hubbly bubbly? :naughty:

Should Mostashfet Al Mikaneen be set up in Mikaville? Next to the MikaLunatics Asylum? :wink2:

Here! Here! Me! Pick me! Mikanoona here!

My madness is beyond remedy (also a good excuse for almost everything :biggrin2:), next time somebody looks at me funny, I'll look back seriously, tone down my voice and say: "You know, I'm a Mikanoona. It's not easy. :no: "

And their look will turn from funny to compassionate and they will say: "It's okay, hun, if there is anything I can do for you...." and then they will rush home to consult wikipedia on what a Mick-a-nuhn-ah might be :lmao:

Ana Mikanoona! (we say "mahboul(a)", not majaneen, where I come from...am I the only one who says this? :blink: ...the way I learnt to speak Arabic is so weird though :roftl: )

:boxed: euh...We're not mehébeel!!!! je ne m'attendais pas à celle-la :lmao:

:roftl: I see a big difference between Mahboul & Majnoon!!!:biggrin2:

Mahbool it's someone stupid & Majnoon it's someone crazy!!!!

oh i think i've found my place, i'm a Mikanoona!

A proud Mikanoona!!

Jass and Sandi, I love the Arabic theme. Ana majnouna... I mean Mikanouna. :roftl:

I can think of some treatments: counseling with Dr. Penniman, group therapy (i.e. Mika concerts), maybe some sessions with the old hubbly bubbly?

Should Mostashfet Al Mikaneen be set up in Mikaville? Next to the MikaLunatics Asylum?

You know, our initial spelling of Mikanoona and Mikanoon was Mikanouna and Mikanoun, bas we were worried it would be read/pronounced as Mikanawna/nawn. ;p

I like your idea of treatment though! Hubbly bubbly, hahaha, enti Mikanoona begad!!

There's a MikaLunatics Asylum?!!! EEk..Jass and I didn't know :/

Here! Here! Me! Pick me! Mikanoona here!

My madness is beyond remedy (also a good excuse for almost everything), next time somebody looks at me funny, I'll look back seriously, tone down my voice and say: "You know, I'm a Mikanoona. It's not easy."

And their look will turn from funny to compassionate and they will say: "It's okay, hun, if there is anything I can do for you...." and then they will rush home to consult wikipedia on what a Mick-a-nuhn-ah might be

Hahaha, my madness/obsession is beyond remedy too! (That's the case with most of us Mikaneens, right? :wink2:

Hahaha, maybe we SHOULD have a wikipedia page...only, I dunno how to create them. I'm more of a video/audio/tech gal, not a Wiki gal, hehehe

haaaa!

I love it!

I shall add it to the siggy right away

Yay! Looks great!!! Welcome to the world of the Mikaneen!!

Ana Mikanoona! (we say "mahboul(a)", not majaneen, where I come from...am I the only one who says this?...the way I learnt to speak Arabic is so weird though :roftl: )

Majaneen means nas faqda their sanity khaless (as our case), bas mahbeel/mahboul(a) are people who are silly, naive bas what differentiates them from el majaneen is that they're in their sane mind. Then again, it might mean one thing in your dialect than it does in others. : )

this thread is so funny ^^ count me in!!

You're innnn!

:boxed: euh...We're not mehébeel!!!! je ne m'attendais pas à celle-la :lmao:

I see a big difference between Mahboul & Majnoon!!!:biggrin2:

Mahbool it's someone stupid & Majnoon it's someone crazy!!!!

Hhahaha, that's a good explanation too! 10/10! :thumb_yello: