Message Board (for members)

Eir

This is to everybody.

The day after the Birmingham gig, I was told one of my best friends had died, which came as a big shock to me as I thought she wasn't too bad.

It was one of the hardest days of my life, and I'd like to personally thank Cathi and Nel for their support that day, it really did mean a lot to me.

I came on to the site a couple of times during the week between that day and the funeral the week after and felt some comfort being on here amongst my friends here, even though no one on here knew about it. You don't know what it meant being able to touch base with you all during that week.

So this is a big thanks to all of you on here, for just being here.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is to everybody.

The day after the Birmingham gig, I was told one of my best friends had died, which came as a big shock to me as I thought she wasn't too bad.

It was one of the hardest days of my life, and I'd like to personally thank Cathi and Nel for their support that day, it really did mean a lot to me.

I came on to the site a couple of times during the week between that day and the funeral the week after and felt some comfort being on here amongst my friends here, even though no one on here knew about it. You don't know what it meant being able to touch base with you all during that week.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how it feels to lose someone close to you.

All of my prayers and thoughts go out to you and your friend's family.

Ahah....I'm a compulsory thread-maker, forgive me....:blush-anim-cl:

However....As you have already noticed this forum is not only a place destined to Mika-discussions...some good friendship are born and I'm sure many others will come...

I think that we can create some threads just for members...not only Mika-connected. So.....why not a MESSAGE BOARD where you can leave a line to whoever you like?

Of course we should check it :biggrin2:

I hope you'll like it and that many will partecipate, otherwise it will be unuseful...

I've thought to this because of my always full inbox and because of my rare spare time :bleh:

*hugs*

haha my inbox is permanently full too :naughty:

This is to everybody.

oh I'm so sorry for you :( I'm glad the mfc helped you though! it's truly a fantastic place!!

oh RAK, that is something terrible.....as violet said, there are no word that can fit in such painful situations...but I'm glad you felt better thanks to this forum...

Afterall we're here to stay together and have fun...if anyone among us needs help we're here for that too!

:huglove:

Great idea Eir! :thumb_yello:

Has anyone else had problems with the MFC site over the last few days?

Its either been really slow or not working.

Me :thumbdown:

I think it's dued to the server :boxed:

it's a conspiracy i tell ya!!! :sneaky2::sneaky2:

Great idea Eir! :thumb_yello:

Has anyone else had problems with the MFC site over the last few days?

Its either been really slow or not working.

Yes! I thought it was just me! Geez, it needs to be fixed like now.

To all members of the forum: I just wanted to say thank you for all the good times you made me have on this forum. It's great here and I've already 'met' a lot of new people. I feel comfortable here, like I rarely feel somewhere. Thanks all for the great chats. I already embraced all of you in my heart, every single one I have ever had a conversation with. All the weird typical things from a person, it's fun.

I'm sorry for my sentimental talk, but I ahd to get this off of my chest:biggrin2:

To all members of the forum: I just wanted to say thank you for all the good times you made me have on this forum. It's great here and I've already 'met' a lot of new people. I feel comfortable here, like I rarely feel somewhere. Thanks all for the great chats. I already embraced all of you in my heart, every single one I have ever had a conversation with. All the weird typical things from a person, it's fun.

I'm sorry for my sentimental talk, but I ahd to get this off of my chest:biggrin2:

Thanks IngievV, you moved me!:huglove: I think just the same: this furum and the extraordinary people I'm meeting here (some of them are already very good friends in "the real world") help me a lot in some hard moments of my life. I thank you all and thank Mika for making this possible.

I LOVE YOU ALL TONZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowers2: :flowers2:

My dear MFC-ers I need help.:boxed:

I'm trying to open a slovenian unofficial myspace Mika fan page but it's not working no matter what I do.:thumbdown: I opened a new e-mail account but it's says that it's not valid.:thumbdown: Any ideas?