Message Board (for members)

Eir

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK so guys I want you to be honest and tell me what you think about it....:blush-anim-cl: (it's a slovenian mika fan space)

http://www.myspace.com/slo_mika

Of course it's not completely done yet and I'm going to improve it, but I'm just so busy with everything lately.:blink:

I love it..even if I can't understand what you wrote :lol3:

I know you're busy, but.... we need coloursssss! :punk:

Did you have your exam, Eir? How was it? :wink2:

Grrr they postponed it to monday after I spent there the whole morning :sneaky2: and on tuesday I have another big one...and on thursday another again *faints*

thanks for asking! :huglove:

I love it..even if I can't understand what you wrote :lol3:

I know you're busy, but.... we need coloursssss! :punk:

Grrr they postponed it to monday after I spent there the whole morning :sneaky2: and on tuesday I have another big one...and on thursday another again *faints*

thanks for asking! :huglove:

1. I'm glad you like it.6galq2x.gifI'll translate in english too , as soon as I have some more time.:wink2:

2. Good luck with your exams!:punk:

This is to everybody.

The day after the Birmingham gig, I was told one of my best friends had died, which came as a big shock to me as I thought she wasn't too bad.

It was one of the hardest days of my life, and I'd like to personally thank Cathi and Nel for their support that day, it really did mean a lot to me.

I came on to the site a couple of times during the week between that day and the funeral the week after and felt some comfort being on here amongst my friends here, even though no one on here knew about it. You don't know what it meant being able to touch base with you all during that week.

So this is a big thanks to all of you on here, for just being here.

It's hard when you lose someone, but it's good that you have the MFC to help you to go on... sorry for your loss...

• 9 months later...

teheee I don't want to sleep tonight...

just wanted to remember you of me

I miss you afterall :blush-anim-cl:

@ the people who had taken part to the art project:

has martincy sent you back your drawings?

@ everyone: has Mika found a love or not? I've been away too long to know it, but I do hope so :thumb_yello:

teheee I don't want to sleep tonight...

just wanted to remember you of me

I miss you afterall :blush-anim-cl:

@ the people who had taken part to the art project:

has martincy sent you back your drawings?

@ everyone: has Mika found a love or not? I've been away too long to know it, but I do hope so :thumb_yello:

Nothing official Eir, :wink2: .

Nice to see you, it's been a long time!

I don't know if it's the right forum for this..but whatever. I was talking to a friend and we were chatting about Mika. I said I thought he was the most sexy man alive (:mf_lustslow: ) but she didn't agreed. she said his hips were a problem. Of course I shouted and gave good arguments. But just for fun she modified a picture to show how Mika would look like without such hips..I would like to post the photo but it needs to be converted and it's really not easy. If someone could help..it would be nice!!

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

It's time to bring this beautiful thread back!

I'll start (again)....

TO THE MODS:

thank you for all your free work here just for us, crazy crew, because without it, this growing MFC would almost be in the total anarchy.... So thank you to be strict, boring, all the other things you've been called, but above all to be so persevering in take care of this crew.

snoopy_html.jpg

It's time to bring this beautiful thread back!

I'll start (again)....

TO THE MODS:

thank you for all your free work here just for us, crazy crew, because without it, this growing MFC would almost be in the total anarchy.... So thank you to be strict, boring, all the other things you've been called, but above all to be so persevering in take care of this crew.

snoopy_html.jpg

I'll second that :thumb_yello::D