Petition to be Official Fan Club!!

Wendi

Wendy, I counted the blue names on the front page, 114 out of 370!:shocked:

What is happening? How long time is left and do you really think we will get 300 signs?

That was the goal wasn't it?

And if not, are we giving up the thought of beeing the official fan club?

Please tell me.:thumb_yello:

I am not giving up!!! No way - I reckon I will get nearer 200 signatures - but

will still go with it. I believe we should be the Official fanclub - and am still

going to try and get it happening. If anyone knows folks who have NOT sent their signatures yet - have a word, and tell them how important it is!! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not hoping to get official by just doing that o.c. but yesterday when i was waiting outside for mika to come out with my mika fan club signal in my hands, I was hoping the cameraman would come across so I could say this is the real mika fan club and it deserve to be official. he just filmed the signal but was busy elsewhere... :fisch:

now, my idea is, if someone gets filmed by the cameraman that's together with mika, on the next gigs, we could show our logo and try and talk about mfc. mika will view the film and it may point out once more what would be the way to go...:bleh:

not hoping to get official by just doing that o.c. but yesterday when i was waiting outside for mika to come out with my mika fan club signal in my hands, I was hoping the cameraman would come across so I could say this is the real mika fan club and it deserve to be official. he just filmed the signal but was busy elsewhere... :fisch:

now, my idea is, if someone gets filmed by the cameraman that's together with mika, on the next gigs, we could show our logo and try and talk about mfc. mika will view the film and it may point out once more what would be the way to go...:bleh:

Kath is going to the Oslo gig, and hopes to get interviewed again, by

Mika's own film crew. If she is, she is going to mention the petition.

Robi apparently has something to share with us about the MFC and Mika - something that happened at the concert last night - but Robi is very tired, and has lots to attend to at home, so she wont be posting her news till tomorrow!! :thumb_yello:

Kath is going to the Oslo gig, and hopes to get interviewed again, by

Mika's own film crew. If she is, she is going to mention the petition.

Robi apparently has something to share with us about the MFC and Mika - something that happened at the concert last night - but Robi is very tired, and has lots to attend to at home, so she wont be posting her news till tomorrow!! :thumb_yello:

Wow!!! I can't wait to hear the news!!!

Love Love:wub2:

Megan

sign me in!! =D

No 372 :thumb_yello: Have PM'd you

I'm in~!

Just.. how does this work? XD

No 373 :thumb_yello: Have PM'd you

Add my name too please! :thumb_yello:

No 374 :thumb_yello: Have PM'd you

I sent my signature yesterday! :thumb_yello:

Great!! :biggrin2: Will mark you in blue when I get it!! :thumb_yello:

AWWWWWWWWWW Wendy...i complitely forgot the petition during the gigs..

I'm sooooooooooooooooo SORRY :-(((((

but don't worry...i'll do something before Glasgow..is could be OK?:blush-anim-cl:

Send it as soon as you can :thumb_yello:

I look forward to getting it!! :biggrin2:

:boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

I will send again next week, when I have money for airmail, It might get there, faster and more safer

dont worry you will get it, no matter what!

I will PM you IMMEDIATELY if it arrives - dont worry, if the worst comes to the worst you can always email it to me!! :thumb_yello:

I have my siggy in an envelope filled out and ready to go to Ms. Wendy! Now, to get to the Post Office. It will be on it's way soon.

Great!!! :biggrin2: