Petition to be Official Fan Club!!

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did mine today (because i kept on forgetting) then went to the post office as not sure if you can use a standard stamp to send to Scotland or if it had to be a special one and the post office is closed till tomorrow :(

will go then.

Depends where you are sending it from - overseas need airmail, everywhere else just normal stamp :thumb_yello:

Freddie! Were you able to mention the MFC becoming "official" to Mika or his management in Italy? :wink2:

Are you meeting up with us for dinner on the first of December? http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9623

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaa Suzy :biggrin2:

Im not doing london hun . Im doing others though :biggrin2:

I didnt mention to Mika or his mangement I want to do it at Glasgow when Wendi is there .. she kicked it off :biggrin2:

Hows u?

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaa Suzy :biggrin2:

Im not doing london hun . Im doing others though :biggrin2:

I didnt mention to Mika or his mangement I want to do it at Glasgow when Wendi is there .. she kicked it off :biggrin2:

Hows u?

I'm busy Freddie..I'm flying to the US of A next week (California of all places:blink: ) with my hubby and kids for a wedding.

I just started a new job on Monday too....too much happening, but its a nice distraction to make the next 38 days go by real fast so that London feels like its happening sooner than later. Hope you're no longer jet-lagged - how's u? :thumb_yello:

I'm busy Freddie..I'm flying to the US of A next week (California of all places:blink: ) with my hubby and kids for a wedding.

I just started a new job on Monday too....too much happening, but its a nice distraction to make the next 38 days go by real fast so that London feels like its happening sooner than later. Hope you're no longer jet-lagged - how's u? :thumb_yello:

Ohh good look in Cal hun ... Ive seen all the news ...

Im ok , I think I have just got over jet lag now! , being wide awake at 4 in the morning is just weird!!! and full of cold but Im better now thanks :biggrin2:

London will be amazing , are you doing all 3 of them?

Ohh good look in Cal hun ... Ive seen all the news ...

Im ok , I think I have just got over jet lag now! , being wide awake at 4 in the morning is just weird!!! and full of cold but Im better now thanks :biggrin2:

London will be amazing , are you doing all 3 of them?

YES! December 4th is not sold out yet...does that tempt you?

Oh, maybe this news will tempt you - nani summer is joining us!

Does that tempt you? :naughty:

YES! December 4th is not sold out yet...does that tempt you?

Oh, maybe this news will tempt you - nani summer is joining us!

Does that tempt you? :naughty:

Ohhh no she would not tempt me!!

<shes comin up to newcastle at stopping at my place for 3 days :wink2: >

Immmmmmmmmmm a lucky lad ohhh yes i ammmmmmmmmmmmmmm :biggrin2:

Oh and as for the the petition - i finally mailed mine this afternoon.

I would have mailed it yesterday but wasnt sure is the standard stamp covered mailing to Scotland and post office is shut on wednesdays so couldnt ask.

But apparently you can use a normal stamp.

So mine should be on its way to you in a white a5 envelope with green writing and an over sized black and white stamp with the queen smiling on the corner. :)

I hope you appreciate the overly patriotic stamp as much as i did :P

Oh and as for the the petition - i finally mailed mine this afternoon.

I would have mailed it yesterday but wasnt sure is the standard stamp covered mailing to Scotland and post office is shut on wednesdays so couldnt ask.

But apparently you can use a normal stamp.

So mine should be on its way to you in a white a5 envelope with green writing and an over sized black and white stamp with the queen smiling on the corner. :)

I hope you appreciate the overly patriotic stamp as much as i did :P

Thanks - will let you know when it gets here!! :biggrin2: