Mika Discography

It has a line running through , you know like a monerary note? , its "see through" and is individually numbered , have I confused you even more?:roftl:

Yep, you have :naughty:

*googles*

So, it's like a normal watermark, just on the CD?

• 2 weeks later...

..Just a reminder that this thread should be updated with Big Girl single...

And... can someone tell me which version of Instant Martyr the single includes, please..

Is it the one we might have all heard by now or has it been changed a bit???

(there are no singles available in my lovely country and I can't wait until this Thursday when I can finally purchase it in good old London.):cool:

..Just a reminder that this thread should be updated with Big Girl single...

And... can someone tell me which version of Instant Martyr the single includes, please..

Is it the one we might have all heard by now or has it been changed a bit???

(there are no singles available in my lovely country and I can't wait until this Thursday when I can finally purchase it in good old London.):cool:

errr ummm ok , I will do all that :biggrin2:

Dont know on instant Martyr

Omg, i didn't know there was so much! I have only the american version and europese version of licm, and i have the grace kelly single and the uk single from grace kelly ;S

Yeh the Japanese version of LICM is superb , come with lyrics and a little sticker book :biggrin2:

Yeh the Japanese version of LICM is superb , come with lyrics and a little sticker book :biggrin2:

proud owner of a copy! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

i was wondering: i bought the cd and the stickers are quite tiny...has anyone bought the vinyl release? maybe the stickers are bigger?

Relax has been officialy released in the Netherlands as the new single last Friday 20 July: http://www.universalmusic.nl/artist_detail.php?gg=&aid=+Mika&format=singles

I wonder what the cd single will be like. I mean, what the other tracks are. I can't find it on the biggest cd shop in our country (http://www.freerecordshop.nl) although the Belgian Free Record Shop seems to sell it. I will just sit and wait, I am patient. :wink2:

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! I just won a copy of the Relax 7" off of EBAY!!!! :yay:

It was number one on my collectibles want list. Now I can focus on other things, Woo hoo! I just hope it arrives safely, or I will cry. :(

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! I just won a copy of the Relax 7" off of EBAY!!!! :yay:

It was number one on my collectibles want list. Now I can focus on other things, Woo hoo! I just hope it arrives safely, or I will cry. :(

I saw that !!!! :roftl: , nice one its a top item :thumb_yello:

Freddie, do you get that version of the cd really with the lyrics? :biggrin2: But I can sing all lyrics from Mika ! :biggrin2: And is Your Sympathy included or not? Because on the site where I have buyed the cd I can't find that :S

A 7" is the 'standard' single on vinyl. A 12" has the same size as an LP and contains some different remixes. A 12" also comes on vinyl.

I wanted to start a collection but I think it is impossible to obtain every object. So I think from now on I will only collect cd singles and 7", and leave the 12" (I am not really into remixes although the covers in which they come are quite stylish, black with silver letters).