Interesting stuff/questions about MIKA

julinba

wew mika's reppin the roman catholics! sorry for being a little ghetto.

roman catholic pride

mika:

"Well, just anything that's in the water. I hate water. I'll go to the beach and pretend but I won't go in. What's underneath you is really deep. It freaks me out. I probably would eat dog poo or eat dinner with Prince Harry for £1million but I wouldn't swim with fish."

i'd pay $1 million to have dinner with prince harry

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He likes Bodies Without Organs. He is appreciative and wonderful with his fans! Yasmine and his mom are often touring with him. He wears these ear plugs to protect his ears. As a young boy, he once put a tooth in his ear because he liked the way it sounded as he rubbed it, and had to get removed.

He likes Bodies Without Organs. He is appreciative and wonderful with his fans! Yasmine and his mom are often touring with him. He wears these ear plugs to protect his ears. As a young boy, he once put a tooth in his ear because he liked the way it sounded as he rubbed it, and had to get removed.

Could never understand why he did that...crazy kid that Mika...:bleh:

Edit: How do we know he's not b-s-ing us

HELL YES ON THE ROMAN CATHOLIC PRIDE.:biggrin2:

I'm the only person I know who say "hell yes" and "roman catholic pride" in the same sentence...

ANYWAY!

I feel bad for him getting molested by fans. But I do love the fact that he's not a diva, all "OMIGOD FANS! *slap, slap, slap*"

And in some interview, he was like "They're cool though, they find me in the oddest places, but if I just hang out with them for a while, they're great." or something.

BEST Mika quote ever. Sweetheart.:wub2:

Could never understand why he did that...crazy kid that Mika...:bleh:

Edit: How do we know he's not b-s-ing us

We don't...(know if he's b-s-ing) - ha ha! He keeps us on our toes :roftl:

Oh , do you know him?

Perhaps :wink2:

I think his younger sister is Allegra, and his little cousin is Zuleika as she does the intro on Lollipop. He said in an interview once how he flew her over the states to record that bit and put her up in a fancy hotel, etc

Her name IS Zuleika Allegra!

Mika is Roman Catholic. He said it in this interview with Popworld.

Any interesting facts about him... hmmmm....

He's a big fan of Beth Ditto (AND SHOULD BE!), the lead singer of The Gossip. He "voted" her best Big Girl of the year.

Hmm... what else... his least favorite animals are rats and fish. I'm not sure of much else.:blush-anim-cl:

that was a really funny interview!

"I probably would eat dog poo or eat dinner with Prince Harry for £1million but I wouldn't swim with fish."

LOLOLOL. i hate water, too. thought i was the only one

HELL YES ON THE ROMAN CATHOLIC PRIDE.:biggrin2:

I'm the only person I know who say "hell yes" and "roman catholic pride" in the same sentence...

ANYWAY!

I feel bad for him getting molested by fans. But I do love the fact that he's not a diva, all "OMIGOD FANS! *slap, slap, slap*"

And in some interview, he was like "They're cool though, they find me in the oddest places, but if I just hang out with them for a while, they're great." or something.

BEST Mika quote ever. Sweetheart.:wub2:

I agree about the diva thing. I just hate how people think they can do whatever to him just cos he's famous or just because they're fans. Like having him sign your boobs and things like that. WTH?? *shrugs*

Perhaps :wink2:

Her name IS Zuleika Allegra!

Hrm. So if Mika's sister's name is Zuleika Allegra, do we know the name of his cousin who performed on Lollipop? Ah she sounds so cute!

Anyhow, Mika and his siblings all have beautiful names. :wub2:

Hey welcome to the Club. :punk:

How do you know so much about his family? I know most people don't ask but how do you know he's(Mika) bi? And of you have picture of his family?

i just find out from stuff on the web. props to google and facebook.

here's a pic of zuleika allegra from an italian mika fansite (gotta love them italians): http://mikafan.forumcommunity.net/?t=6702768

you have to scroll down, and you'll see this cute girl with big eyes (she's pretty!)

aaaand here's a pic of yasmine aka dawack from the same site:

http://mikafan.forumcommunity.net/?t=6377620&st=0

oh no.. now im confused with the names!!

i think im the only person that loves rats lol they're so cute and cuddly!!! i've had 3 pet rats and they were all wonderful!! my mom hates rats because of their tails... anyways I LOVE RATS!!!:biggrin2: (haven't you seen ratatouille?!)

i HATE swimming with fish!!! but i have swam in the ocean and in a lake because it was shallow and they told me there were no fish! i went to disneyworld and you can swim across a tank filled with fish and i freaked out and started screaming... kind of embarassing

whooaaa! i checked out Bodies Without Organs (the band mika likes) and the guy in the band is like...MIKA! only blonde...it's eerie. and the music is kind of similar...

look at the lead singer! kinda like mika, no? banner_glamour.jpg

mika300x300.jpg

bodieswithoutorgans.jpg

they would make a really, really, REALLY hot couple. omg, i'm having this gay fantasy. like guys have lesbian fantasies.

You know, if you didn't realize that Bodies Without Organs was a band, you'd have a pretty sick idea of what Mika did in his spare time.

whooaaa! i checked out Bodies Without Organs (the band mika likes) and the guy in the band is like...MIKA! only blonde...it's eerie. and the music is kind of similar...

mika300x300.jpg

bodieswithoutorgans.jpg

they would make a really, really, REALLY hot couple. omg, i'm having this gay fantasy. like guys have lesbian fantasies.

they do look similar lol i would choose mika over that guy anyday though

i don't care who mika's with as long as they're happy (i would prefer it be me though):naughty:

mika300x300.jpg

bodieswithoutorgans.jpg

interesting group there...STRANGE COMBINATION OF PPL LOLOLO