Interesting stuff/questions about MIKA

julinba

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow...helena christensen (the supermodel) has a cheese tattoo, too. i don't like cheese thatmuch but i loooove gouda.

i don't have a picture of fortune, but he has this "bebo" thingy (like...the british myspace? i dunno.) it's private, so you can't see it. crap. his profile picture for that account is odd.

yeah i heard that too and thought hewas jewish...but then he said in an interview that he was a catholic...so...btw welcome to the forum!!!

oh cool,a fellow jew of mine :lol3:

now where did my jewish curls go?

Ok, sure, some random facts (that may or may not be true):

1. When he was younger he tried to start a 'zine called "Pink." It didn't really take off.

2. He has a lazy eye.

3. He has no problems with showing his underwear. (Obviously.)

4. He likes Cowboy Bebop!! And Dragonball Z. And Yoko Kanno, because who wouldn't?

5. He doesn't like red meat, I think.

6. He used to work as a waiter, and he was pretty crap at it.

7. He sometimes makes things up in interviews when he gets bored.

8. He likes fruit. No, he really does.

9. He can fit a lot of stuff into his mouth.

10. Despite his OCD, he thinks putting a chair on top of an un-tucked bed is a good idea. :blink:

--Jack

whooaaa! i checked out Bodies Without Organs (the band mika likes) and the guy in the band is like...MIKA! only blonde...it's eerie. and the music is kind of similar...

look at the lead singer! kinda like mika, no? banner_glamour.jpg

mika300x300.jpg

bodieswithoutorgans.jpg

they would make a really, really, REALLY hot couple. omg, i'm having this gay fantasy. like guys have lesbian fantasies.

It`s just because of the curls,the faces don`t match ...at all actually

the music isn`t really that similar,Bodies without Organs sound more like this 70`s or 80`s band,it`s the feeling they create in their songs...sound quite Abba-like actually

the mustache dude is more or less psychotic,or trying to act like it :blink:

Wow, when I got to sleep yesterday late at night there was nothing like this thread, now I read all of that :thumb_yello: By the way, anybody knows something about his father? I know nothing about him except something about that kidnapping thing.

ok well i know that he's born in beirut, moved to paris, then london, etc etc, the general stock info every interview includes. does anyone know anything else about him that's particularly interesting? rumors?

these are things i've heard:

he learned mandarin for 9 years, but didn't really pay attention in class because he just "gossiped" and drank tea, apparently.

he never drinks coffee, and prefers earl grey (gray?) tea

he's bisexual

and i have a question: is he jewish? sry, i just have a fetish for jewish boys, lol, i know i'm a freak. i just assumed since his last name is "pretty jewish," acc. to my very jewey friend, and he mentioned that his album launch party was the "bar mitzvah i never had."

hopefully, this thread will get juicy!

Yes ,I think he is jewish ,because his name finishes with mann

O_O Really?? I'm studying Japanese there! I wonder what she studied... (was it Chinese?)

mandarin,yeah,but that`s what he was studying

u study Japanese? how cool! I gave it up a couple of years ago...and I was just getting my hiragana and katakana combo to work on paper :lol3:

Ok, sure, some random facts (that may or may not be true):

1. When he was younger he tried to start a 'zine called "Pink." It didn't really take off.

2. He has a lazy eye.

3. He has no problems with showing his underwear. (Obviously.)

4. He likes Cowboy Bebop!! And Dragonball Z. And Yoko Kanno, because who wouldn't?

5. He doesn't like red meat, I think.

6. He used to work as a waiter, and he was pretty crap at it.

7. He sometimes makes things up in interviews when he gets bored.

8. He likes fruit. No, he really does.

9. He can fit a lot of stuff into his mouth.

10. Despite his OCD, he thinks putting a chair on top of an un-tucked bed is a good idea. :blink:

--Jack

If I recall correctly, wasn't the chair on the bed thing part of a hangover cure. You put the chair on the bed and then you put a glass of water and an asprin on the chair, that way you have to take the asprin before you take the chair off the bed and then you can collapse on the unmade bed.

I think you're right about the coffee too, I heard something the other day that he had had a disagreement with a waitress that his coffee was too cold,which was odd 'cause I thought he only drank tea.

Yes ,I think he is jewish ,because his name finishes with mann

He is not Jewish. :roftl: He's half Lebanese and half American, and he was raised Roman Catholic. And Penniman is not a Jewish name at all.

About the bed: I know the context he said it in, but I would never put a chair on top of my unmade bed! :shocked: If you're going to the trouble of lifting the chair off and taking the aspirin, it won't be that much extra effort to throw back the covers! Ha.

--Jack

If I recall correctly, wasn't the chair on the bed thing part of a hangover cure. You put the chair on the bed and then you put a glass of water and an asprin on the chair, that way you have to take the asprin before you take the chair off the bed and then you can collapse on the unmade bed.

I think you're right about the coffee too, I heard something the other day that he had had a disagreement with a waitress that his coffee was too cold,which was odd 'cause I thought he only drank tea.

Well, I think if I was to ever get drunk and do the chair trick I think I would just push the chair off the bed even though the water and asprin are on it. I would just want to crawl into bed and the chair would tick me off being there.

That's just what I think, I've never been drunk before, so maybe it would work. Although I think I'd much rather leave a tray on the bed with the water and asprin on it. :bleh:

Guys

I'm gonna have to rain on your parade here.

I know we're all curious about his family. Knowing more stuff about him makes us feel closer to him, I understand that, but really, like his sexuality, shouldn't we HELP HIM keep his family life private too?

I understand that the creator of this thread is relatively new, and you don't know entirely much of this forum so I completely understand your perspective, but (I know everyone is gonna hate me here so please forgive me) everyone else should know better. Apart from the one or two that have mildly said they don't completely agree with what's been going on here, I feel someone needs to take a stand.

I wouldn't like it if people were fishing out my family's names/pictures/information. I wouldn't feel...safe.

I know none of you mean to do any harm (I'm sorry if any of you feel you're being patronised here, I don't mean to patronise anyone) but there's a limit on what should be said/found out.

I mean, really, all we SHOULD know is what Mika has said in interviews. All the other add info...to me it just sounds kinda...scary.

Agree...or disagree. Your opinion is after all your opinion. This is just mine.