Interesting stuff/questions about MIKA

julinba

wow...helena christensen (the supermodel) has a cheese tattoo, too. i don't like cheese thatmuch but i loooove gouda.

i don't have a picture of fortune, but he has this "bebo" thingy (like...the british myspace? i dunno.) it's private, so you can't see it. crap. his profile picture for that account is odd.

What are you, a cyber-stalker or something?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys

I'm gonna have to rain on your parade here.

I know we're all curious about his family. Knowing more stuff about him makes us feel closer to him, I understand that, but really, like his sexuality, shouldn't we HELP HIM keep his family life private too?

I understand that the creator of this thread is relatively new, and you don't know entirely much of this forum so I completely understand your perspective, but (I know everyone is gonna hate me here so please forgive me) everyone else should know better. Apart from the one or two that have mildly said they don't completely agree with what's been going on here, I feel someone needs to take a stand.

I wouldn't like it if people were fishing out my family's names/pictures/information. I wouldn't feel...safe.

I know none of you mean to do any harm (I'm sorry if any of you feel you're being patronised here, I don't mean to patronise anyone) but there's a limit on what should be said/found out.

I mean, really, all we SHOULD know is what Mika has said in interviews. All the other add info...to me it just sounds kinda...scary.

Agree...or disagree. Your opinion is after all your opinion. This is just mine.

You're right, CazGirl! This is scary, and feels totally wrong.

Please leave Mika's private life private! Remember he sometimes reads this forum. I don't think he would like this very much. It's none of our business. We should respect him and his family.

You're right, CazGirl! This is scary, and feels totally wrong.

Please leave Mika's private life private! Remember he sometimes reads this forum. I don't think he would like this very much. It's none of our business. We should respect him and his family.

We should definitely respect Mika and his family - although, most of the facts that have been tossed out so far are just a compilation of things he's said in interviews or has told fans at signings and such, not particularly private things. I don't think anyone has any ill-gotten information that Mika had meant to keep private.

If someone poses paparazzi-style outside his shower and learns - with the help of a zoom lens - that he uses Dove soap, then we've gone too far :bleh:

Guys

I know we're all curious about his family. Knowing more stuff about him makes us feel closer to him, I understand that, but really, like his sexuality, shouldn't we HELP HIM keep his family life private too?

I understand that the creator of this thread is relatively new, and you don't know entirely much of this forum so I completely understand your perspective, but (I know everyone is gonna hate me here so please forgive me) everyone else should know better. Apart from the one or two that have mildly said they don't completely agree with what's been going on here, I feel someone needs to take a stand.

I wouldn't like it if people were fishing out my family's names/pictures/information. I wouldn't feel...safe.

I know none of you mean to do any harm (I'm sorry if any of you feel you're being patronised here, I don't mean to patronise anyone) but there's a limit on what should be said/found out.

I mean, really, all we SHOULD know is what Mika has said in interviews. All the other add info...to me it just sounds kinda...scary.

Well, I don't hate you for that. :biggrin2:

I see your point but I don't think that this thread is so "dangerous", after all, the pictures of his sister are taken from internet forums and they are not too private. But it is of course hard not to want to know more about Mika. I must admit I also have detective tendencies. I guess I have to supply them with Agatha Christie as soon as possible. :mf_rosetinted:

i agree with caz. but then again all the info here is stuff that he has said and all that...well some aren't. but 4 new members it is an interesting forum i guess where it's like a quick faq sec about mika.

i do think however, that certain stuff should not be posted...only what he says in interviews and to ppl he met...some stuff sound pretty stalkerish though, so be careful with those...and please can we just stick to mika, and not bring his whole family into this....i mean searching for them on sites and stuff is envading their privacy, so plz, just stick to mika and the things HE makes public.

*please don't hate me*

i agree with caz. but then again all the info here is stuff that he has said and all that...well some aren't. but 4 new members it is an interesting forum i guess where it's like a quick faq sec about mika.

i do think however, that certain stuff should not be posted...only what he says in interviews and to ppl he met...some stuff sound pretty stalkerish though, so be careful with those...and please can we just stick to mika, and not bring his whole family into this....i mean searching for them on sites and stuff is envading their privacy, so plz, just stick to mika and the things HE makes public.

*please don't hate me*

Well said Kavi :thumb_yello:

Although Julinba did say "i don't have a picture of fortune, but he has this "bebo" thingy (like...the british myspace? i dunno.) it's private, so you can't see it."

So even if peole do go searching for family members or whatever, I believe that in most cases they would have made their profiles private anyhow, leaving not much to find.

We just need to be aware of crossing the line between fan ("OMG Mika doesn't like rats - me too!") versus stalker ("OMG Mika's mom likes <insert-brand-of-jewelry here>! I'm going to buy her five bracelets and wait until she's out getting the morning paper and pop out of a bush and give them to her!)

Well said Kavi :thumb_yello:

We just need to be aware of crossing the line between fan ("OMG Mika doesn't like rats - me too!") versus stalker ("OMG Mika's mom likes <insert-brand-of-jewelry here>! I'm going to buy her five bracelets and wait until she's out getting the morning paper and pop out of a bush and give them to her!)

That would be really spooky :shocked:

Pretty much all that have been said here is sort of public, these are things he said in interviews (except for the pictures that i made a remark about), and when some tried to get more, they couldn't, so i think we're under control :wink2: For now...

i wish he was a pilot.. then he could give me rides :naughty:

do you know all of his siblings names?? the only thing i think i know is that his sister's name is yasmine i'm not 100% sure

Sorry if this has been answered already, I don't have much time to read the posts properly this morning.

Fortune (with accent on the E)

Allegra

Yasmine

Palloma (she sings back up vocals on Big girl)

I am officially LOVING this thread! It is both funny and informative. :thumb_yello:

(I should probably out myself as one of the people who missed the Popworld interview, and thought Mika was Jewish. :blush-anim-cl: )

I agree with you Caz, but after already having made these comments about his family before (ie, they don't want their photos here, let's not spread about the photos from other forums, let's not try to fish out information on them), I don't know that it has much of an effect. New people come and try to do it anyway. So my current approach is to ignore any requests for more info on his private life, and to attempt distraction with random silly interview facts. :mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

P.S. And I'm just going to laugh at people complaining that someone's profile is private. Damn right it should be! :roftl:

P.S. And I'm just going to laugh at people complaining that someone's profile is private. Damn right it should be! :roftl:

LOL I couldn't agree more!

and i dont think mika can fly planes or whatever. after all, he hates flying. and you guys claim to know a lot of things! you should be ashamed of yourselves.

LOL :roftl:

note: that was NOT a stalker comment, he said so himself! Please note the difference :)

Guys

I Agree Your right and i'm going to stop asking becasue it is scary. I though that the first time someone posted all the family members names. I told my sister that and she couldn't understand why i said that. But You've just explained it very well. Thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by CazGirl

Guys

Agree! *Raises hand*

This forum is to talk about his music and about Mika, the singer. :ó

LOL I couldn't agree more!

and i dont think mika can fly planes or whatever. after all, he hates flying. and you guys claim to know a lot of things! you should be ashamed of yourselves.

LOL :roftl:

note: that was NOT a stalker comment, he said so himself! Please note the difference :)

Caz you are so right.

He said on a R1 interview that there was no way he would fly into Glastonbury on a helicopter, that he knew statistics about helicopter accidents, not that he had them to hand (I won't say what he actually said as it's a bit rude), but he would be arriving by car. And then he did the next day (boy I'll bet he's ticked off he missed Bjork, she was amazing) after getting lost (don't know how that happened, there were signs EVERYWHERE) .

whooaaa! i checked out Bodies Without Organs (the band mika likes) and the guy in the band is like...MIKA! only blonde...it's eerie. and the music is kind of similar...

they would make a really, really, REALLY hot couple. omg, i'm having this gay fantasy. like guys have lesbian fantasies.

As adorable as that would be, I'm afraid Martin has a girlfriend.

Does he really? Already? Where did you read that?

(Haha, now let's stalk someone other than Mika for a change!)

--Jack

But Jack, stalking is wrong!

(...immediately heads to google and types in Martin Rolinski...)