Waiting Patiently For More US dates...

Sivan

:fisch: see? im patient....im cool :surfing::mf_rosetinted: (but dont get me wrong this is me just on the outside ;)

This is Me on the inside: :blowup::sweatdrop:

lol.... Tho if mika and the rest of the crew needs a vacation on september ill totaly understand!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't fool me... I know you're as impatient as I am! :naughty:

waiting...

waiting...

waiting...

Anything now?

How about now?

Now?

*siiiiiiigh*

i suppose you're right.

he doesn't have to perform, he can just come sit on the couch with me here in the US and we will watch movies. hmm... willy wonka?? that sounds fun.

There you go. A NON-tour tour. No performing necessary...

A movie -- I have a pretty extensive

Disney DVD collection :wink2: -- or board games, pizza or some other take-out,

beverages of your choice...

No stress, no running around like a maniac, just a nice quiet evening among

friends... :thumb_yello:

i suppose you're right.

he doesn't have to perform, he can just come sit on the couch with me here in the US and we will watch movies. hmm... willy wonka?? that sounds fun.

I second that idea! :naughty:

And I really do want Mika to get some rest, but on the other (more greedy) hand I really really really want to see him live. I haven't yet and every time another batch of concert reports pour in, I get more and more anxious about it. As the year moves on, it gets more and more iffy that I'd even be able to go :boxed:

I wish I could just win the lottery or something so I could go to any concert date (already scheduled) I wanted.

I keep checking like 5 times a day for new US dates! It's killing me! lol

Jerry said they'd probably be coming to Cleveland in September...so I can wait.....it will be well worth it I'm sure!! :biggrin2: Until then, I must relive the concert over & over again in my mind :naughty:

Whatever happened to "Oh no, Mika needs some rest"???

--Jack

Mika can rest when he's dead. Right now he just needs to get his ass back to Canada.

Ha, j/k :wink2:

I actually never expected to see Mika again until his next album and was just grateful that he came to TO and played a small club when he did. Hanging out on MFC has been bad though because I know he's stepped up his show and he keeps coming back to the US, so I'm eager to go to another gig.

Whatever happened to "Oh no, Mika needs some rest"???

--Jack

Oh silly Jack, you know you want to see him again just as much as most of us do :bleh:

Mika does need to rest. But, since he - or THEM - seem unwilling to arrange for said rest, and have told numerous people that there will be some stateside dates in the fall, of course people are going to be just a tiny bit eager for new dates. However, in lieu of performances, he's more than welcome to come to my place. We'll go take a dip in some good 'ol Canadian Rockies hot springs - just the rejuvenation our boy needs. :naughty:

I wonder about December - all his dates so far seem to be in the early part of the month. Maybe he will - gasp! - take the latter part of December off and just spend the holidays with friends and family?

I keep checking like 5 times a day for new US dates! It's killing me! lol

Jerry said they'd probably be coming to Cleveland in September...so I can wait.....it will be well worth it I'm sure!! :biggrin2: Until then, I must relive the concert over & over again in my mind :naughty:

God....:mf_popeanim:

when will I find out anything . I hope the NY concert doesnt happen while I'm gone. :tears::crybaby:

I'm in switzerland from september 24th to october 10th (to early for the swiss concert).

i really hope i don't have to drive 37 lightyears to see him this time.

even if it's not soon, like i suppose i can wait until winter since he is in such a need of a vacation.

but i wanna see him again so bad!!!!!!!!!

come to michigan, Mika.

Royal Oak music theatre. it's nice and small just like the metro, and i only live 40 minutes away from there! puhleassse.

Its gunna be a while...I have a strong feelin his gunna take some time off and reevaluate how he's gunna tackle America

We shall wait and see

I don't know about you guys BUT I HAVE BEEN WAITING ALMOST A YEAR FOR THIS FREAKIN HARRY POTTER BOOK TO FREAKIN COME OUT ALREADY!!!!!!!

Forget the freakin MOVIE I WANT THE BOOK! :badmood: :badmood:

sry...

:fisch: see? im patient....im cool :surfing::mf_rosetinted: (but dont get me wrong this is me just on the outside ;)

This is Me on the inside: :blowup::sweatdrop:

lol.... Tho if mika and the rest of the crew needs a vacation on september ill totaly understand!

haha that was funny Sivan haha...

ummm yeah, im not really waiting as patiently as i should be waiting...

I'm on like an autopilot mode, and i'll snap out of it once I see a new tour date that i can go to aaahhhhhh!!!

Yea i completely understand if you guys need a break!!!!

O and i'm getting a new awesome camera, so i'll have awesome, amazing footage for the next concert!!! WEEEEEE!

Btw, does anyone know of any cameras that are small but awesome quality and take really good pictures and vids? Is the Sony Cybershot any good?

Well, when you consider it...Mika and Jerry kinda set the precident when it comes to his tour itinerary... we've grown accustomed to Mika being a tour-robot...so how can he blame us when we get impatient? The dude is in HIGH DEMAND!

LOL ;)

Its gunna be a while...I have a strong feelin his gunna take some time off and reevaluate how he's gunna tackle America

We shall wait and see

I don't know about you guys BUT I HAVE BEEN WAITING ALMOST A YEAR FOR THIS FREAKIN HARRY POTTER BOOK TO FREAKIN COME OUT ALREADY!!!!!!!

Forget the freakin MOVIE I WANT THE BOOK! :badmood: :badmood:

sry...

AAAAHHHH GRRR YES I KNOW!!! ive been waiting soo long!! BUT its coming out so soooonnn!!! Im still really excited for the movie to though!!!

Im so excited and scared as to whats gonna happpen in the last booookkk!!! aaahhhhh!!!! hurry up and get here already maaannn!!!!

im gonna cry so much once i finish the book!! I wonder whos gonna die!!! I cant believe its over already!!!! :crybaby:

At least thats one other thing to look forward to, while waiting for US tour dates...O and Canderson, you are right! All the wait is worth it, and it gets you even more excited once there actually are US tour dates...

You know, i really wish i lived in london/UK right now....