Waiting Patiently For More US dates...

Sivan

haha that was funny Sivan haha...

ummm yeah, im not really waiting as patiently as i should be waiting...

I'm on like an autopilot mode, and i'll snap out of it once I see a new tour date that i can go to aaahhhhhh!!!

Yea i completely understand if you guys need a break!!!!

O and i'm getting a new awesome camera, so i'll have awesome, amazing footage for the next concert!!! WEEEEEE!

Btw, does anyone know of any cameras that are small but awesome quality and take really good pictures and vids? Is the Sony Cybershot any good?

summer got the sybershot one....12 px...i have the 5px....

i think ANY small cam wont be THAT good for pictures in the dark cause if the lens is small...not much light go into it and than not very good pix...thats why the big cams with big lanses are the best.....unfortunaly usually we cant bring them in :bleh:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAAHHHH GRRR YES I KNOW!!! ive been waiting soo long!! BUT its coming out so soooonnn!!! Im still really excited for the movie to though!!!

Im so excited and scared as to whats gonna happpen in the last booookkk!!! aaahhhhh!!!! hurry up and get here already maaannn!!!!

im gonna cry so much once i finish the book!! I wonder whos gonna die!!! I cant believe its over already!!!! :crybaby:

At least thats one other thing to look forward to, while waiting for US tour dates...O and Canderson, you are right! All the wait is worth it, and it gets you even more excited once there actually are US tour dates...

You know, i really wish i lived in london/UK right now....

OMG SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS MY PAIN!!!

Yes...the movie looks SOO GUD!!!

But...you want to hear my theory!!!???!!!

Kreacher helped out R.A.B get the Horcrux's...thats why he's important in the next movie...they were gunna take him out of the script but J.K.R said no!

Kreacher knows where the other ones are, thats why he's on the cover of the U.K childerns edition (right above Harry's shoulder)...

You know how only one person could go in the boat in the cave in H.P 6...Kreacher isn't a person...he could help out R.A.B since yo need at least two ppl to get it!!!

I THINK IT MAKES ALOT OF SENSE!!!

OMG SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS MY PAIN!!!

Yes...the movie looks SOO GUD!!!

But...you want to hear my theory!!!???!!!

Kreacher helped out R.A.B get the Horcrux's...thats why he's important in the next movie...they were gunna take him out of the script but J.K.R said no!

Kreacher knows where the other ones are, thats why he's on the cover of the U.K childerns edition (right above Harry's shoulder)...

You know how only one person could go in the boat in the cave in H.P 6...Kreacher isn't a person...he could help out R.A.B since yo need at least two ppl to get it!!!

I THINK IT MAKES ALOT OF SENSE!!!

o my god! you are a genius! it makes such perfect sense!!! holy geez!!

ahhhh youve practically figured out the end of the book probably!!!

ahhh! haha whoa.... I really really have to re-read the 6th book!! I forgot all about R.A.B!!! So we dont know who he is right? grrr...

so wait, how come dumbledore + Harry went into the boat together @ the same time? or was it 2 seperate boats? hmmm....

you need @ least 2 poeple to get it?! geeezz i forgot tons of important thing!!! grrrrrr!!! ahhh i cannot wait till the book comes out!! i bet you that its not gonna make any sense to me at all though. the end will probably confuse me, and most likely make me cry!! i wonder whos gonna die!!! AAHHH!!! haha

O and the movie looks sooo soo good! I saw a clip on TV of it today, on TRL, and it was the part when the dementors attack Harry + dudley in privet drive. But it was different, and it kinda took place later in what looked like a sewer place underground. It didnt look like it was in the street. o well, it will probably still be great! I just hope it doesnt end up like Prisoner of Azkaban! that movie was horrible in my opinion! And i hate how they kept out SPEW in the movies!!! grrr! haha k im gonna sstop now. i can go on forever, but i wont. maybe later. :D <33 I totally understand you!! <333

*go look at the subject of the thread*

*think to herself - did i write harry potter in the subject?! :blink: *

LOL! kidding....u guys can talk about what ever u want while we waiting patiently ;)

i suppose you're right.

he doesn't have to perform, he can just come sit on the couch with me here in the US and we will watch movies. hmm... willy wonka?? that sounds fun.

Seriously, he can just come over to my house and chill. He can even bring Luke if he wants. No, I will tell him he can only come over if he brings Luke.

Seriously, he can just come over to my house and chill. He can even bring Luke if he wants. No, I will tell him he can only come over if he brings Luke.

ahem..... :blink:

It would be nice if I didn't have to get on a plane the next time I want to see him in concert. Not that visiting LA wasn't fun, but I think Mika might like it here in Seattle.

I'm only thinking of his best interest.

Man, am I the only one who's not freaking out? I got Mika once this year and that's enough, some people haven't gotten Mika at all, and I know that feeling, it sucks. So if he insists on having a fall tour, which I would rather he rests, I hope he goes to new places so different people can see him. I'm all about spreading the Mika Love, lol. I think it'd be funny if he did two concerts - one in Alaska and one in Hawaii. Can't forget about them!

Man, am I the only one who's not freaking out? I got Mika once this year and that's enough, some people haven't gotten Mika at all, and I know that feeling, it sucks. So if he insists on having a fall tour, which I would rather he rests, I hope he goes to new places so different people can see him. I'm all about spreading the Mika Love, lol. I think it'd be funny if he did two concerts - one in Alaska and one in Hawaii. Can't forget about them!

you're not alone.

i'm still waiting for my mika, but i feel kinda guilty, because i know he's not doing to well at the moment.:blink:

hahaha! that would be great for them!

poor them though, having to go to either the mainland or fly to a different country to see him!

many ppl i LA and NY etc....didt see him yet ;)

It would be nice if I didn't have to get on a plane the next time I want to see him in concert. Not that visiting LA wasn't fun, but I think Mika might like it here in Seattle.

I'm only thinking of his best interest.

Can I second the motion for a Mika concert in Seattle? I'm almost positive I'll have to get on a plane, but at least Seattle's close-ish.

many ppl i LA and NY etc....didt see him yet ;)

Yeah, that's true...but at least they've had the chance. I would feel too selfish expecting Mika to come back to Chicago so soon. I would rather he just take a break, honestly and sincerely, but I know he won't. I know there are a lot of people on here that have wanted to see him but really can't because of the locations. Unfortunately for them, LA and NYC will always have a concert while the rest of us just sorta sit and wait or drive forever to get to the closest venue. I'm not trying to be mean or anything but I'd like to think of the other people who haven't seen him at all while I'm asking for another concert. I know it annoyed the hell out of me when I hadn't seen him yet while other people were asking for more concerts. Oh well, Mika can't get to everyone, I guess. Anyway, that's just my opinion, not trying to sway anyone else's and certainly not trying to offend anyone or make them mad.

Yeah, that's true...but at least they've had the chance. I would feel too selfish expecting Mika to come back to Chicago so soon. I would rather he just take a break, honestly and sincerely, but I know he won't. I know there are a lot of people on here that have wanted to see him but really can't because of the locations. Unfortunately for them, LA and NYC will always have a concert while the rest of us just sorta sit and wait or drive forever to get to the closest venue. I'm not trying to be mean or anything but I'd like to think of the other people who haven't seen him at all while I'm asking for another concert. I know it annoyed the hell out of me when I hadn't seen him yet while other people were asking for more concerts. Oh well, Mika can't get to everyone, I guess. Anyway, that's just my opinion, not trying to sway anyone else's and certainly not trying to offend anyone or make them mad.

I completely agree with you. (And no, not just because I haven't seen him yet for the exact reasons you mentioned :bleh:) You're right, NYC and LA are always going to be pit stops, and it'd definitely be nice if everyone could get at least a bit of a chance to see him. Even if it meant driving over a few state lines! Mika can't be spread too thin and it'd be amazing if his future tourdates could be spread equidistant from each other, instead of being concentrated along the coastline. At least that would make it a little bit more fair. (Of course, this probably won't happen, but it's a nice dream scenario!)

I completely agree with you. (And no, not just because I haven't seen him yet for the exact reasons you mentioned :bleh:) You're right, NYC and LA are always going to be pit stops, and it'd definitely be nice if everyone could get at least a bit of a chance to see him. Even if it meant driving over a few state lines! Mika can't be spread too thin and it'd be amazing if his future tourdates could be spread equidistant from each other, instead of being concentrated along the coastline. At least that would make it a little bit more fair. (Of course, this probably won't happen, but it's a nice dream scenario!)

well let me say this.... i deserve it!!!

after living in Israel for 26 years and not getting to see my fave bands ever :(

so now i can FINALLY!

i once came to the USA all the way from Israel to see a band i love.... was worth every penny but i couldnt do it all the time... and finally now i can...*happy tear*

You know, I'd love for everyone to get the chance to see Mika perform live...

but that doesn't mean I don't want to see him again myself, and soon!

It's like that old Lay's potato chip commercial in the US: "Betcha can't

eat just one!" You see one Mika show and you can't help yourself... you

want to see another... and another... and another... and another! :blush-anim-cl:

dcdeb

o my god! you are a genius! it makes such perfect sense!!! holy geez!!

ahhhh youve practically figured out the end of the book probably!!!

ahhh! haha whoa.... I really really have to re-read the 6th book!! I forgot all about R.A.B!!! So we dont know who he is right? grrr...

so wait, how come dumbledore + Harry went into the boat together @ the same time? or was it 2 seperate boats? hmmm....

you need @ least 2 poeple to get it?! geeezz i forgot tons of important thing!!! grrrrrr!!! ahhh i cannot wait till the book comes out!! i bet you that its not gonna make any sense to me at all though. the end will probably confuse me, and most likely make me cry!! i wonder whos gonna die!!! AAHHH!!! haha

O and the movie looks sooo soo good! I saw a clip on TV of it today, on TRL, and it was the part when the dementors attack Harry + dudley in privet drive. But it was different, and it kinda took place later in what looked like a sewer place underground. It didnt look like it was in the street. o well, it will probably still be great! I just hope it doesnt end up like Prisoner of Azkaban! that movie was horrible in my opinion! And i hate how they kept out SPEW in the movies!!! grrr! haha k im gonna sstop now. i can go on forever, but i wont. maybe later. :D <33 I totally understand you!! <333

R.A.B is Sirius's brother Regulus Black...he died when he was 18...L.V killed him!

Yeah...you need two ppl because one person has to drink the potion, and the other has to help that person get out of the cave...because the potion makes to go insane (remember Dumbledore!)

Yeah...that sucks that they took S.P.E.W out...to if its not important to the plot they have to take it out!

Thats why Kreacher isn't coming out of the movie...HE'S GUNNA SHOW UP IN H.P 7!

I am being patience too. I hope I meet him on 8/10 at Good Morning America. Now, with his health issue I really don't know if he is going to be there. But I hope he gets better by august. And of course I want to see a whole performance from MIKA. I just hope the tickets don't sold out before I get some.

You know, I'd love for everyone to get the chance to see Mika perform live...

but that doesn't mean I don't want to see him again myself, and soon!

It's like that old Lay's potato chip commercial in the US: "Betcha can't

eat just one!" You see one Mika show and you can't help yourself... you

want to see another... and another... and another... and another! :blush-anim-cl:

dcdeb

thats right!

Seriously, though, I hope he does tour more places in the States. It can be really difficult to travel far distances, especially when Mika's fan's ages vary (young girls, etc...) So it would be great if he could spread the love a little more. :)