Waiting Patiently For More US dates...

Sivan

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep checking like 5 times a day for new US dates! It's killing me! lol

Jerry said they'd probably be coming to Cleveland in September...so I can wait.....it will be well worth it I'm sure!! :biggrin2: Until then, I must relive the concert over & over again in my mind :naughty:

Where is that you are checking for US dates?

Can I second the motion for a Mika concert in Seattle? I'm almost positive I'll have to get on a plane, but at least Seattle's close-ish.

Seattle's way cool. He'd fit right in here.

Seattle, yes, way cool!!:punk:

I will third, fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh that motion, and raise the ante to boot (uh, can I do that?).

***very patiently, that is**** waiting, waiting waiting:mf_rosetinted:

I love your avatar, lilmot! :)

And I second Seattle, too, even though I can't go to that show.... ;)

Thank you, I love my avatar too, he is very special hehehe

And thanks for your vote for Seattle. I think Mika would have a good time if he came to Seattle, lots of chubby bunnies, rain dogs and various fun and creative people who would, oh, so love to hear Mika in concert!!!!

ps I love your avatar too, the one with you and the "avatar" hehe I remember you posting about your meeting with Mika and the video....it was great and I got to live a bit vicariously. Thanks for that too!

Thank you, I love my avatar too, he is very special hehehe

And thanks for your vote for Seattle. I think Mika would have a good time if he came to Seattle, lots of chubby bunnies, rain dogs and various fun and creative people who would, oh, so love to hear Mika in concert!!!!

ps I love your avatar too, the one with you and the "avatar" hehe I remember you posting about your meeting with Mika and the video....it was great and I got to live a bit vicariously. Thanks for that too!

You're welcome! Sounds like Mika would have a blast in Seattle! I have actually never been there, but I would love to visit one day. Maybe I should do a road trip there around...oh, when Mika will be there. ;)

Oh, and thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed my video of meeting him. Feel free to live vicariously through it anytime you want! lol (Though when he visits, I'm sure you may have an opportunity to meet him too!)

Seattle is so awesome! It's artsy, quirky, and just plain cool. I can just imagine Mika parading down Broadway with his entire entourage of plush animals and lollipop girls, and not getting any weird looks. :naughty:

Ok, maybe a couple. But he probably wouldn't be the weirdest person out there...

I want Mika to cancel the September tour.

Yeah.

I said it.

It's okay, though, he won't listen to me.

--Jack

awww... i will be ok if he cancel but i will still miss him :)

I want Mika to cancel the September tour.

Yeah.

I said it.

It's okay, though, he won't listen to me.

--Jack

"Cancel" implies formally announcing dates and then backing out at the last second.

Instead, can we wish for Mika to just take a breather and not announce any September dates, period? Or better yet, to take a breather and put a note on his MySpace letting everyone know that he's taking the month off, so we can let out the collective breath we've all been holding since early June. :mf_rosetinted:

"Cancel" implies formally announcing dates and then backing out at the last second.

Instead, can we wish for Mika to just take a breather and not announce any September dates, period? Or better yet, to take a breather and put a note on his MySpace letting everyone know that he's taking the month off, so we can let out the collective breath we've all been holding since early June. :mf_rosetinted:

i dont even know if ill be in the USA half of september :boxed:

Yeah, I meant cancel his plans for a September tour (he's already told a lot of us that he intends to do one) rather than announce dates and back out of them later. :naughty:

--Jack

still waiting...not so petiently anymore..... OMG!!!!!!!! im going crazy....

i gotta know if mikush will come here before the 19th!!! september!!!

if he comes after i might miss him! HELP!!!