reject pride thread

phunkygal

I was just thinking about this:

Does anyone else find it ironic how all of these bratty/snobby people who are always mean to the kids who are apparently "rejects," still continue to fangirl people who were rejects themselves? It's like, they can't be nice to people who are like that at school, but they have no problem lusting over and obsessing over every move of someone who is just like the people that they were mean to, just because they're famous.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just thinking about this:

Does anyone else find it ironic how all of these bratty/snobby people who are always mean to the kids who are apparently "rejects," still continue to fangirl people who were rejects themselves? It's like, they can't be nice to people who are like that at school, but they have no problem lusting over and obsessing over every move of someone who is just like the people that they were mean to, just because they're famous.

yeah .....that is kind of ironic ....

hmm my clothes were never a problem.. I mean, I dress quite feminine and mature cause I feel best in that... But of course I don't mean mini skirts or my boobs hanging out lol, I just dress the way that suits my figure best... The only thing is that I wear too much black... I always wear black.. and if I wouldn't mind too much of people thinking I'm a goth (along with all the hard music i listen) I would wear all black all the time:naughty: no offence to "goth", i just don't want to be labeled anything, not that either cause it's not my thing..

And then sometimes a very bright colored piece of clothing, like limegreen or weird pink/red, or fuchsia!! omg i love fuchsia! too bad now with my red hair i can't wear it anymore...(maybe i should go blonde again...) ofcourse combined with black, yeah, i'm weird like that lol haha :naughty:

It's so awkward, isn't it? Not to say that you just start feeling sorry for yourself or something, but honestly, you just think, "What the hell?! Thanks guys, thanks" when they're doing that. I would never do anything like that, and if I did by accident, I would feel awful about it and would immediately change the subject.

Even though I would say that I have 2 real friends, I also feel that if worse came to worse, I wouldn't "have them." They are both friends that I've had since I was five years old, are nice to me and the only people that I can honestly say that I have fun with no matter what, but that "soul mate best friend" thing is not there. Whenever I watch movies or television shows where the girl has that one "best friend," I always get jealous because I've never had that.

i no yh

i only have like 1 best friend

:crybaby:

lmaoo

I also dress like a boy and get made fun of for it ...but I don't care at least i'm not dressing like a slut :)

i get made fun of cus i dont dress like a slut

well unless im wearing my slut shorts

lmao

x

well it depends on what you call " a reject" if you mean: like bullied, then no

If you mean like: being the weird kid that nobody gets,and that never fits into, then yes:sneaky2:

Yeah so am I. Add me :thumb_yello:

hmm my clothes were never a problem.. I mean, I dress quite feminine and mature cause I feel best in that... But of course I don't mean mini skirts or my boobs hanging out lol, I just dress the way that suits my figure best... The only thing is that I wear too much black... I always wear black.. and if I wouldn't mind too much of people thinking I'm a goth (along with all the hard music i listen) I would wear all black all the time:naughty: no offence to "goth", i just don't want to be labeled anything, not that either cause it's not my thing..

And then sometimes a very bright colored piece of color, like limegreen or weird pink/red, or fuchsia!! omg i love fuchsia! too bad now with my red hair i can't wear it anymore...(maybe i should go blonde again...) ofcourse combined with black, yeah, i'm weird like that lol haha :naughty:

lol that's cool that you have bright red hair ! that's awesome ! WE arent allowed to dye our hair unnatural colors in schoo or else we get suspended apparently it's "distracting"

lol that's cool that you have bright red hair ! that's awesome ! WE arent allowed to dye our hair unnatural colors in schoo or else we get suspended apparently it's "distracting"

haha, we weren't allowed that either:mf_rosetinted: but i'm in college now, so everthing goes hihi:biggrin2: :roftl: we weren't even allowed to wear make up the first years of high school, and piercings, miniskirts, sleeveless tops were forbidden:mf_rosetinted:

Whenever I watch movies or television shows where the girl has that one "best friend," I always get jealous because I've never had that.

I had that, but now I have to share her. I hate that, I don't have that one special friend no matter what anymore. For example, it's her birthday today, and I wanted to stay over, but she wouldn't let me because two of her other friends (which I can't get along with) are staying over. I was really pissed and sad over that.. I'm her best friend, but sadly I don't come first anymore..

One more year till I go studying. I can't wait to replace most of my 'friends'.

haha, we weren't allowed that either:mf_rosetinted: but i'm in college now, so everthing goes hihi:biggrin2: :roftl: we weren't even allowed to wear make up the first years of high school, and piercings, miniskirts, sleeveless tops were forbidden:mf_rosetinted:

Really? Wow! It was like that up until high school for us, but in my high school you could pretty much wear anything as long as you weren't showing anyone your stuff. :roftl:

you know what's retarded? I have this one shirt it says 'I"m with stupid' and I absolutely love it ok , but next month I'm going to jr . high and i won't be able to wear it because it's 'inappropriate'

Whaaat?!

This guy at my school wore a shirt that said, "I love Lesbians" and he had no problem with it. I have a shirt that has a beaver on it and it says, "Dam!" and I had no problem with that either.

omg

we can wear make up

but we have to wear our horrible green pissin uniform grr

x

Whaaat?!

This guy at my school wore a shirt that said, "I love Lesbians" and he had no problem with it. I have a shirt that has a beaver on it and it says, "Dam!" and I had no problem with that either.

I know it's dumb! My brother almost got a detention because he wore a shirt that says ' got jesus? '

I've also noo idea how Mika could have been rejected. He is so friendly and nice to people. I would really like him to be my best friend.

I've also been rejeced in school. The first five grades in my first school I wasn't rejected, but I had very few friends, because I was very silent and shy.

Then I went to another country and attended another school for a year. I really didn't like there, because kids there were very mean and arrogant. I had only one friend and we were both sometimes bullied. Once two girls that sat ahead ad before me slide their desks together so that I couldn't sit in my place. I asked them to let me sit, but they just laughed and said nooo they can't. Then I said tho the teacher and the two girls were scolded and they were very angry with me. And the boys were almost all very mean.

Then I started another school and the first year it was more or less ok, although I had only one friend and I didn't feel quite comfortable in my class. But then again, there was a aerobic contest in our school and one of the boys didn't want to participate, therefore one girl couldn't participate also, and the girls in my class decided that it must be me, not because of my dancing, they just decided that I'm the most unwanted. I also hated dancing lessons (we had those one for two years) because noone would ask me to dance and I always was the last one who stood alone.

Now I have another class and I'm not bullied, but my relationship wit them is more formal than friendly. I have a few good friends, but not a soulmate-friend (for example, most of my friends either don't understand how much I like Mika, or find it weird). I guess I'm used to being alone and often the presence of many people makes me nervous. My friends don't think I'm shy but I know I am and I find it quite difficult to meet new people.

i also got bullied at school. wrote about it in detail in the getting bullied thread, so i won't repeat that now. :wink2: the worst part of it was from the age of 11-15, but i always was the outsider, already at kindergarten, and still am when i get into a group of people. it's easier for me to talk with someone one-by-one. if i meet another individual it's usually no problem, but the problems start when i get into a group, like at work or a clique. so i never really had friends at school or work, i met all my friends on other occasions.

I've also noo idea how Mika could have been rejected. He is so friendly and nice to people. I would really like him to be my best friend.

I've also been rejeced in school. The first five grades in my first school I wasn't rejected, but I had very few friends, because I was very silent and shy.

Then I went to another country and attended another school for a year. I really didn't like there, because kids there were very mean and arrogant. I had only one friend and we were both sometimes bullied. Once two girls that sat ahead ad before me slide their desks together so that I couldn't sit in my place. I asked them to let me sit, but they just laughed and said nooo they can't. Then I said tho the teacher and the two girls were scolded and they were very angry with me. And the boys were almost all very mean.

Then I started another school and the first year it was more or less ok, although I had only one friend and I didn't feel quite comfortable in my class. But then again, there was a aerobic contest in our school and one of the boys didn't want to participate, therefore one girl couldn't participate also, and the girls in my class decided that it must be me, not because of my dancing, they just decided that I'm the most unwanted. I also hated dancing lessons (we had those one for two years) because noone would ask me to dance and I always was the last one who stood alone.

Now I have another class and I'm not bullied, but my relationship wit them is more formal than friendly. I have a few good friends, but not a soulmate-friend (for example, most of my friends either don't understand how much I like Mika, or find it weird). I guess I'm used to being alone and often the presence of many people makes me nervous. My friends don't think I'm shy but I know I am and I find it quite difficult to meet new people.

yeah I'm quite shy too , my mom said I was one of those kids who was attatched to their moms leg , still am even though I'm like 2 inches taller than her lol

My friends don't think I'm shy but I know I am and I find it quite difficult to meet new people.

Oh I get that! how on earth are you supposed to meet people nowadays?? I mean, even if you're veryyy outgoing and stuff, it's not like you meet new people everyday that can turn into friends:boxed:

and the weird thing is, I'm VERY spontaneous with new people, IF it's a one on one situation... for example, when I was standing waiting for the bus at college, there was this girl standing alone as well, and I just started talking to her, the same with a guy... It's just in groups that I get totally nervous.. I don't like being in groups...

I saw this in the workfield as well, I didn't like my group of colleagues, but I liked to talk to some co-workes alone, and I loved talking to the patients as well individually, but didn't like to work with groups:boxed:

i also got bullied at school. wrote about it in detail in the getting bullied thread, so i won't repeat that now. :wink2: the worst part of it was from the age of 11-15, but i always was the outsider, already at kindergarten, and still am when i get into a group of people. it's easier for me to talk with someone one-by-one. if i meet another individual it's usually no problem, but the problems start when i get into a group, like at work or a clique. so i never really had friends at school or work, i met all my friends on other occasions.

oho! so you have the same! thank god, i almost felt weird for being this way... why do you think it is that we're like that?

Yep, the same for me. As long as it's one-to-one it is more or less ok most of the cases, but when there is a group of people I feel that they all have their place in it and they talk about something all the time, but I just don't have anything to say, can't fit in and find my place.