OMM!! he did what????

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, for school???

i'm reading the doctor who novels, not sure if you've heard of that programme??

oh and 'of mice and men'... love that book:)

Dr. Who Novels ?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked::biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Are they easy to find? I've never heard of them.. I watched only episodes with the 9th doctor (I think) and I completely loved it.. but then they stopped transmiting it. :sneaky2:

I love the idea for this thread. Count me in! I am such a book lover. I always have to be reading a book or I feel lost lol. I just finished The Poisonwood Bible and before that some Nancy Turner books that I loved. Next, I am going to read The Persian Pickle Club. Anyone read any of those?

I love the idea for this thread. Count me in! I am such a book lover. I always have to be reading a book or I feel lost lol. I just finished The Poisonwood Bible and before that some Nancy Turner books that I loved. Next, I am going to read The Persian Pickle Club. Anyone read any of those?

havent read any of those, sorry, i mite though, whats it about??

btw, your #23:thumb_yello:

Oops sorry - you said you like sci fi and fiction in the first post! What kind of fiction do you like best?

Man, I think I'm going brain dead tonight and have to go to bed! I'm usually a night owl! I'll be back on tomorrow! Gnite

Bookworm #23 :biggrin2:

Hi !

Did you like it?? What's it abt??

I wanna read Hp!!!! I'm waiting to save enough money ! :bleh:

it was some ladys memior of her time spent in wyoming. it was pretty good, i guess i would recamend it.

my dad buys me harry potter on the first day but i have to read in the spirit of crazy horse first, a 645 page history document:thumbdown:

it was some ladys memior of her time spent in wyoming. it was pretty good, i guess i would recamend it.

my dad buys me harry potter on the first day but i have to read in the spirit of crazy horse first, a 645 page history document:thumbdown:

Cool..I really should make a list with recommended books, so I don't forget to read them.. they are so many... :blink: I wish I have more time.

At least you have it.. maybe you can start reading it slooooowly. :thumb_yello: .

owww poor you... I don't like history books.. and thats a lot of pages ! Good luck with that .

I just finished a Patricia Cornwell's book.. excellent ! I think in enlish is "The body of the evidence" but I can't remember.

Actually I read Harry Potter a few days before 21th 00:00....So....But when that day came,I bought one.It was wonderful to feel the paper...

And oh!I strongly recommond these books: Ender's Game, and Ender's Shadow.

They are the best science fictions that I've ever read.Full of wits..

I prefer Ender's Shadow cause I like little genius..:naughty:

Actually I read Harry Potter a few days before 21th 00:00....So....But when that day came,I bought one.It was wonderful to feel the paper...

And oh!I strongly recommond these books: Ender's Game, and Ender's Shadow.

They are the best science fictions that I've ever read.Full of wits..

I prefer Ender's Shadow cause I like little genius..:naughty:

does that mean you want to be a part of this???:naughty:

any1 read anything good yet???????:thumb_yello:

Ooooh! Add me please purplegrape!!!

I love reading...

I personally love reading crime novels... Jonathan Kellerman is my favourite author!!! If you enjoy crime, read Jonathan Kellerman, but read the ones with Alex Delaware in them...

Sorry, I'll stop pimping Jonathan K now!!!

I also have read the Tomorrow, When the War Began series by John Marsden (you guys mightn't of heard of it, he's an Aussie author - very good YA fiction though!), Matthew Reilly (Seven Ancient Wonders is excellent!), The Green Mile, a little bit of Isaac Asimov (I, Robot), and Tolkien (Love The Hobbit)... Would like to get more into sci-fi, since I enjoy sci-fi movies and tv shows...

Also read all the HP books, and have been working on books about the Knights Templar...

Haven't read anything by James Patterson, but I plan on... from what I've seen his stuff is pretty good!

A mutant roach !!!!!!! ??? :shocked: :shocked: Is it too big and ugly ? I don't know.. maybe it's a cute-mutation :wink2::bleh:

hmmm like Kafka (not sure abt the spelling) novel Metamorphosis.

nope, its big and ugly and it flies, and when i woke up this morning it was ahnging above my bed.

ewwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!