OMM!! he did what????

nope, its big and ugly and it flies, and when i woke up this morning it was ahnging above my bed.

ewwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yuk !:puking: They are so horrible when they fly.. you can't predict where are they going to land. It happened to me last summer in my aunt's garden.. there were quite a lot.. and one of them landed in my leg... :shocked: I started screaming a moving funny. Can you put a glass over it and take it to the outside?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

reading a book now...

steven king. i think it's something like nightmares and dreamscapes:)

very good

thought you should know!:naughty:

wow:shocked: i thought my thread had died, thanks for reviving it:bleh:

i love steven king, he has such a good mind :wink2:

yeah, ive read that, or at least i think its the same one i have. is it a bunch of different stories?? and one about a mutant finger??

wow:shocked: i thought my thread had died, thanks for reviving it:bleh:

i love steven king, he has such a good mind :wink2:

yeah, ive read that, or at least i think its the same one i have. is it a bunch of different stories?? and one about a mutant finger??

lol, well i been thinking if we had a thread or not then remembered( with help in my siggie!) that we did!!

i don't know. but yeah it has loads of stroies in it. i'm nearly finished the first story. lol

lol, well i been thinking if we had a thread or not then remembered( with help in my siggie!) that we did!!

i don't know. but yeah it has loads of stroies in it. i'm nearly finished the first story. lol

yeah, i think its the same one, i just skimmed through it and read a few stories, the only one i can really remember is the mutant finger.that story freaked me out for a week.:naughty:

yeah, i think its the same one, i just skimmed through it and read a few stories, the only one i can really remember is the mutant finger.that story freaked me out for a week.:naughty:

fabby, i freak at anything!!!lol

you read anything good recently?

fabby, i freak at anything!!!lol

you read anything good recently?

i just ordered lean mean 13 from the library, it should be coming in soon. its part of the stephanie plum series, you ever read any of those,they're halerious:roftl: :roftl:

and i just refinished a child called it

always makes me cry :crybaby:

i just ordered lean mean 13 from the library, it should be coming in soon. its part of the stephanie plum series, you ever read any of those,they're halerious:roftl: :roftl:

and i just refinished a child called it

always makes me cry :crybaby:

oh i heard a lot about that book (a child called it)

i'll go get it out when i finishes my steven king book:)

did you ever read Animal Ark books??

animals in a hospital and his girl called mandy hope helps to make them better.

their a good series:)

sound cute!!:bleh:

ahh, i must go for now, my sis wants the computer, i'll ttyl, hopefully the thread wont die again too soon, lol:bleh:

so, ttfn

ta ta for now

sound cute!!:bleh:

ahh, i must go for now, my sis wants the computer, i'll ttyl, hopefully the thread wont die again too soon, lol:bleh:

so, ttfn

ta ta for now

i'll keep it alive!!!

see you soon purple grape:)

love hunny

xx

Well, I'm hoping this thread helps me start to read more...I kind of took a "break" from reading haha!

I'm currently reading The DaVinci Code, though :)

ooooh, i still haven't got around to reading that yet!

that's a good idea actually. breaks... do mean like sitting in front of the tele more often!!

(don't feel bad, i do it too!)

ooooh, i still haven't got around to reading that yet!

that's a good idea actually. breaks... do mean like sitting in front of the tele more often!!

(don't feel bad, i do it too!)

I used to read so much, that I just got sick of it, really. Sometimes you just have to be a couch potato and watch too much TV!

Okay i just ignored this thread for ages lol but now i've looked at it its really interesting 'cos i LOVE books! I recently read Katie Price's (Jordan) new novel Crystal.

It's really good and if you've read her second autobiography it's along the lines. :biggrin2:

I love romance/teenage books about struggling models/singers ect (you get my drift) so if anyone has any suggestions let me know! :thumb_yello:

I used to read so much, that I just got sick of it, really. Sometimes you just have to be a couch potato and watch too much TV!

yeah! i was/ am the same too. but i watched secret window on monday with johnny depp init. soo i'm starting to read this steven king book. i'm still looking for the secret window book. because i have this thing that when i see it, the book is easier to read. that probably made no sence but yeah!

yeah! i was/ am the same too. but i watched secret window on monday with johnny depp init. soo i'm starting to read this steven king book. i'm still looking for the secret window book. because i have this thing that when i see it, the book is easier to read. that probably made no sence but yeah!

OMG! That film is sooo confusing! I watched it about 100 times (partly because i loved Johnny Depp a bit too much) to try and figure it out but i had no luck! :blink:

OMG! That film is sooo confusing! I watched it about 100 times (partly because i loved Johnny Depp a bit too much) to try and figure it out but i had no luck! :blink:

lol it was GREAT!! i was just working it out then it changed!!

at the end when he picked up the yellow things... (i thought he was gonna kill the shreif!)

but that was a fab film!

lol it was GREAT!! i was just working it out then it changed!!

at the end when he picked up the yellow things... (i thought he was gonna kill the shreif!)

but that was a fab film!

YEAH! It is great! Confusing but i loved every second of it!

To tell you the truth it scared me a bit becuase it was so jumpy! :roftl: