2007-07: Oxegen Festival Ireland - Mika Rules

Ber Murphy

Just recently went to the Oxegen music festival here in Ireland, and managed to be right in the FRONT ROW for the fantastic Mika!!! What can I say?? He was as great as I thought he would be...and even MORE!!! What a voice...what a performer...what an amazing guy!!! Has anyone else seen him live recently, or even saw him at Oxegen as well?? It rained on and off for most of the day, but just before he was due to hit the stage, the rain stopped, the sky cleared, and we saw a gorgeous rainbow....thanx Mika for a wonderful day!!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:punk: Not just lucky, but BLESSED!!! Just wanna see him again as soon as possible now!!

it's exactly the feeling we all have right after seeing him live.:biggrin2: The more you have the more you want.

it's exactly the feeling we all have right after seeing him live.:biggrin2: The more you have the more you want.

Give HIM to me

We are all on drugs, yeah

Never getting enough,

Never get enough

Give me some of MIKA stuff

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

:punk:

Just recently went to the Oxegen music festival here in Ireland, and managed to be right in the FRONT ROW for the fantastic Mika!!! What can I say?? He was as great as I thought he would be...and even MORE!!! What a voice...what a performer...what an amazing guy!!! Has anyone else seen him live recently, or even saw him at Oxegen as well?? It rained on and off for most of the day, but just before he was due to hit the stage, the rain stopped, the sky cleared, and we saw a gorgeous rainbow....thanx Mika for a wonderful day!!

yep *raises hand* I saw him at Oxegen too! was pretty close too about 2nd/3rd row! he was amazing!! was totally blown away by his performance!! :biggrin2:

yeah it's true there doesnt seem to be too many irish fans here.. i think ive come across just 4! but we're here alright! ive just joined and i had a few people replyin to my intro sayin oh we were wonderin where all the Irish fans were lol!

Give HIM to me

Never getting enough,

Never get enough

Give me some of MIKA stuff

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

:punk:

This is getting pretty dangerous :blink:

Nah, I stil want to meet him :bleh:

ber murpy, are ya irish, if I may ask..? cause when the oxegen thing was on, we were commenting we don't remember irish fans posting.. it'd be cool to have some! :punk:

Yeah, I am irish....didn't realise that nobody else from here had posted...just cant wait to see him again...hope he comes back here VERY soon!!

yep *raises hand* I saw him at Oxegen too! was pretty close too about 2nd/3rd row! he was amazing!! was totally blown away by his performance!! :biggrin2:

yeah it's true there doesnt seem to be too many irish fans here.. i think ive come across just 4! but we're here alright! ive just joined and i had a few people replyin to my intro sayin oh we were wonderin where all the Irish fans were lol!

Glad to see another Irish fan....HELLO!!

hey....

an irish guy i know....that was at the festival...he said that after 2 songs mika sang...many ppl went away to see other shows....

i didnt believe him!!! (probably just a few)...

from what i saw on YouTube, mika had TONS of ppl at his show :):thumb_yello:

hey....

an irish guy i know....that was at the festival...he said that after 2 songs mika sang...many ppl went away to see other shows....

i didnt believe him!!! (probably just a few)...

from what i saw on YouTube, mika had TONS of ppl at his show :):thumb_yello:

aw i don't think so! he was great and the crowd loved him!!

i was at the front tho so i cudnt really see the rest of the crowd!....but if they did leave it wudnt hav been bcos if Mika's performance anyway!!

:thumbdown: Thats TOTAL bull****!! I dunno where he got that idea!! In fact, as Mikas music spread ...the crowds got BIGGER!!! Everyone was having a great time....it was definately the best show of the whole weekend, and everyone there left with a smile!!

:thumbdown: Thats TOTAL bull****!! I dunno where he got that idea!! In fact, as Mikas music spread ...the crowds got BIGGER!!! Everyone was having a great time....it was definately the best show of the whole weekend, and everyone there left with a smile!!

here here!! :naughty:

• dcdeb changed the title to 2007-07: Oxegen Festival Ireland - Mika Rules