KiteKat

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2002867339667699607_rs.jpg

ROFL, in this one he's like "I AM A BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLYYYYYY!"

Remember that fat worm in 'A Bug's Life'? He had like... that funny accent. And he kept saying "Someday I vill be eh beautivul battafly, and zen everyzing vill be betta!"

And then he finally became a butterfly, and...

Nevermind. Talking to myself.

absolutely! :punk:

are ya going and see him at the end of the month in fuji festival and /or liquid room?

Oh, Avoca, I always adore you!

You're great!

I'm onle going to LIQUIDROOM and I'll let you guys know how is it. :)

But Japanese Agency is very strict and I'm afraid I won't be able to take pics.:(

Well, I'll do my best! lol

Thank you for posting! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I love all the pics and this one is my favorite:

Because he looks a bit like he's flying and his oufit. :mf_lustslow: I like his oufit and how all the details come together: red braces, with the pattern on his shirt and the mask. I really am fond of masks. :wub2:

ROFL, in this one he's like "I AM A BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLYYYYYY!"

Remember that fat worm in 'A Bug's Life'? He had like... that funny accent. And he kept saying "Someday I vill be eh beautivul battafly, and zen everyzing vill be betta!"

And then he finally became a butterfly, and...

Nevermind. Talking to myself.

:blink: :blink: :roll1: :roll1: :lmao::lmfao:

Hi guys,

When Mika left last night,Yoppappop took a picture of Mika and I. However, the picture is not that good (I look horrible on it, but Mika looks great, obviously...).

A few seconds before, there was a girl next to Yoppappop taking the same picture of Mika and I, and I'm hoping that this picture is better... However, I cannot remember who the girl was, but definitely someone for the MFC. Maybe Bexxy or even Kata. Really can't remember. Was a bit distracted...:bleh:

If you recognise yourself while reading this, can you please make sure you post the picture on the site? Or send it to me, please? I would really be grateful.:bleh:

I will try to post my picture next week (lost my camera cable) so it is easier to see what I am talking about.

THANKS!!!

Btw, it was great meeting other fans last night! See you again soon :bleh:

Hi guys,

When Mika left last night,Yoppappop took a picture of Mika and I. However, the picture is not that good (I look horrible on it, but Mika looks great, obviously...).

A few seconds before, there was a girl next to Yoppappop taking the same picture of Mika and I, and I'm hoping that this picture is better... However, I cannot remember who the girl was, but definitely someone for the MFC. Maybe Bexxy or even Kata. Really can't remember. Was a bit distracted...:bleh:

If you recognise yourself while reading this, can you please make sure you post the picture on the site? Or send it to me, please? I would really be grateful.:bleh:

I will try to post my picture next week (lost my camera cable) so it is easier to see what I am talking about.

THANKS!!!

Btw, it was great meeting other fans last night! See you again soon :bleh:

i have a picture of mika with someone is it you perhaps??????

i have a picture of mika with someone is it you perhaps??????

Maybe!! I have long hair, was wearing a blue/green t-shirt and was speaking to Mika in French... Does it help? Maybe you can send me the pic on my mailbox?

Thank you so much!!