NEW Som-set pics

KiteKat

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, for you I will share a few of them but no drooling now.

mikaelliott148.jpg

mikaelliott137.jpg

mikaelliott100.jpg

I said no drooling. :roftl:

I'm NOT drooling!!!!!

However, I AM foaming at the mouth, twitching and convulsing on the floor!:hypo:

Holy Johhny, you're a man of the cloth - you shouldn't be showing such racy photos to us poor, vulnerable mfcer's. Maybe YOU should be heading for the confessional, y'know, the OTHER side..... LOL:roftl: :naughty:

I'm NOT drooling!!!!!

However, I AM foaming at the mouth, twitching and convulsing on the floor!:hypo:

Holy Johhny, you're a man of the cloth - you shouldn't be showing such racy photos to us poor, vulnerable mfcer's. Maybe YOU should be heading for the confessional, y'know, the OTHER side..... LOL:roftl: :naughty:

lol.I like to think of them as art, and not just "racy pics":roftl: I have plenty more if you would like them?

Ok, for you I will share a few of them but no drooling now.

mikaelliott148.jpg

mikaelliott137.jpg

mikaelliott100.jpg

I said no drooling. :roftl: :roftl:

too late father, how do you expect me to behave in a motherly fashion now you have posted such HOT pics of that Greek god himself...our lord and master....I am at his feet.....I cannot get back up I have lost the power of all my senses. :roftl:

btw pic 1 = ADONIS

mikaelliott150.jpg

Oh father I cannot control myself when he bangs so hard...I love it so so much and now for more FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT of course he removes his shirt and I find my self needing psychiatric help, all that banging father, it sends me into some kind of wild vegetative trance like state. In fact I would go as far as to say, I think I get possessed during this part of his sermon (oops sorry wrong thread :roftl:) see I'm a mess....HEEEEELP!!!

too late father, how do you expect me to behave in a motherly fashion now you have posted such HOT pics of that Greek god himself...our lord and master....I am at his feet.....I cannot get back up I have lost the power of all my senses. :roftl:

btw pic 1 = ADONIS

Thank you for posting those pics! :mf_lustslow:

His belly button is so cute in the first one. :wub2: