spotted:Mika and Alan Cumming

paula.pop

Sorry to disagree...

But I find Patrick W as sexy as a 7 year old!!

I really mean this, even before he came out with all the Mika-bashing stuff, I did think that I didn't find the man attractive at all...

I think that he just looks like a little boy, and I don't find that very attractive :naughty:

Also, I get the feeling that he TRIES to be sexy, which I automatically find a big turn-off.

Each to their own of course, this is after all a free world! :roftl:

I just wanted to add my bit, hehehe!

Sara.

no comments :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I guess I'm living under a rock, but who is Patrick?:boxed:

Patrick is Patrick Wolf who was Mika's support at the Somerset House gig, but seems to have gone off Mika big -time. (or maybe not...could be that the T word is just playful banter?....) Maybe Mika's closeness to Alan Cummings started the problem. If I was Alan's 'husband' and I saw the photos, I might be somewhat jealous.

Guest Sofia
Patrick is Patrick Wolf who was Mika's support at the Somerset House gig, but seems to have gone off Mika big -time. (or maybe not...could be that the T word is just playful banter?....) Maybe Mika's closeness to Alan Cummings started the problem. If I was Alan's 'husband' and I saw the photos, I might be somewhat jealous.

Thanks!!:thumb_yello:

Sorry to disagree...

But I find Patrick W as sexy as a 7 year old!!

I really mean this, even before he came out with all the Mika-bashing stuff, I did think that I didn't find the man attractive at all...

I think that he just looks like a little boy, and I don't find that very attractive :naughty:

Also, I get the feeling that he TRIES to be sexy, which I automatically find a big turn-off.

Sara.

I'm 3 years younger then Patrick and i look like i'm 7 too so we are made for eachother

I'm sorry for Emily, but I have to agree with you. Apart from the Mika bashing thing, I saw his pics and I must say, I find him as attractive as eating dog poop, and believe me I'm REALLY not attracted to that. When I look at his picture, I most certainly don't think of sex. Truth be told, I would run away and hide in a bunker somewhere on a deserted island if I'd ever get to see this man naked (Or see him at all) And well, the thing about calling Mika a twat most certainly didn't do any good to my thoughts about him...:thumbdown:

yay i'm quite glad that no one finds him good lookin

but i has to be said its not just the looks its also the amazing brain this man has and its fine if you dont agree but it is the truth

he is a poet beyond his years just such amazing and raw talent

i am honoured to know his name

yay i'm quite glad that no one finds him good lookin

but i has to be said its not just the looks its also the amazing brain this man has and its fine if you dont agree but it is the truth

he is a poet beyond his years just such amazing and raw talent

i am honoured to know his name

Maybe his 'amazing brain' could have figured out the repercussions of what he said and stopped him from saying it!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Sorry to disagree...

Sara.

Sara, you are so funny, I feel grateful that I met you at somerset house and waiting till late and stuff

I'm now thinking of going to Spain and catch another gig with you maybe !

your posts make me laugh, good ones:biggrin2: