spotted:Mika and Alan Cumming

paula.pop

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BTW: talking about lollipops and wrappers....:sneaky2: Ioana, you made a right mess in the Non-Readers thread down there, couldn't you throw the wrappings of the lollies you have taken from the trail into the dustbin??

I had to clean up everything after getting back dead tired from Freddie's party...:sneaky2:

BTW: talking about lollipops and wrappers....:sneaky2: Ioana, you made a right mess in the Non-Readers thread down there, couldn't you throw the wrappings of the lollies you have taken from the trail into the dustbin??

I had to clean up everything after getting back dead tired from Freddie's party...:sneaky2:

oh man,sorry,I was in a sugar rush :blush-anim-cl:

I've always loved Alan Cumming!!!!...I was infatuated with him for a while..And he's a very sweet natured person too!!....:original:

I loved the movie in which he wrote and directed with Jennifer Jason Leigh called "The Anniversary Party".:biggrin2:

And he's bisexual as well!...which I am also.:blush-anim-cl:

I wonder, was Mika having a bad hair day?

Is that why he was wearing his hood?

Maybe he got his hair cut just like Alan's.:bleh:

Sorry to keep repeating this, but HE WAS AVOIDING THE PAPARAZZI!

I've always loved Alan Cumming!!!!...I was infatuated with him for a while..And he's a very sweet natured person too!!....:original:

I loved the movie in which he wrote and directed with Jennifer Jason Leigh called "The Anniversary Party".:biggrin2:

And he's bisexual as well!...which I am

also.:blush-anim-cl:

i can relate, hun :mf_rosetinted:

Alan Cumming was just in front of Babs and me for the concert, speaking to a camera now and then. He looked very familiar but couldn't put a name on him. I just had ask him his autographe, he played in X-Men. He looked very nice, making sure he was not blocking the view.

On the 1st page, 1st picture, the man next to Mika and Alan was near Babs and me as well during the concert. He looked so miserable the whole concert, quick bored.

I think it's more tired and very happy Mika rather than tipsy Mika. I still think he's not totally 100% fit yet, but he's getting there. He didn't seem drunk, from what I saw, but he was genuinely happy to see everybody (except the paps of course, but then I don't think anyone was. Too many paps = not enough Mika time).

I'm just so chuffed I got a picture with Alan. Which I will get on here as soon as I can, promise.

is_14612.jpg

is_14613.jpg

is_14614.jpg

is_14615.jpg

HE 'S SOOOO GORGEOUS ON THE LAST ONE & HE SEEMS TO BE VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

i have several things to say about these pictures.

A. i think Mika may be a bit drunk.

B. i think Mika is a humongous flirt.

C. I THINK THEY ARE ADORABLE

but....

D. He should be with his opening act, PATRICK WOLF

C'MON!!!!!!!! HE'S ONLY PLAYIN' WITH THE PAPARRAZI!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

(you can see it by the expression on his face o the last pic, sorry dunno how to explain what I mean...(??)...)

MIKA I LOVE YOUR BRAIN!!!!:mf_lustslow:

btw sorry guyz, in my opinion, neither pat nor alan are cute....I didn't even know them...