spotted:Mika and Alan Cumming

paula.pop

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i could feel that there was an uneasyness about the paparatzi being there i actually followed them upto the taxi and took this picture....

2007_0717somersethouse17july0264.jpg

i dont know why everyone else stayed down the street i turned around and i was the only one there waving to the taxi and saying goodbye :roftl:

i could feel that there was an uneasyness about the paparatzi being there i actually followed them upto the taxi and took this picture....

i dont know why everyone else stayed down the street i turned around and i was the only one there waving to the taxi and saying goodbye :roftl:

well done!!! :biggrin2:

hahaha noo i was being nice and waving and stuff i like to zoom in on that picture because he is holding my baby lady bird hehehee :naughty:

i did however feel like turning round to the press and pushing them away :naughty:

and i wasnt leaning in as much as the paps they must have had their lenses right upto the window i was a few steps back waving and just being a lady bird :roftl:

I didn't think it was a good idea for me to follow him to the taxi as; me with flag + annoying paparazzi = Rose with HUGE lawsuit on her hands LOL!

being a pap is ok. sometimes.

i met a (sort of) famous person last year. i was drunk and i went over to him and said: "i am a papparazzi, can i take a picture?" - and he said yes.

Really?

that's awesome !!!:punk:

Can I trust you?