And now ladies and gentlemen, Mr PATRICK WOLF !!

Yoppappop

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he looks like peter pan (the original one, not the disney). this is not a negative comment or implying anything. just based merely on the way I see his looks and the effect he tries to reach (the unicorn tattoo I have seen in pics, for ex.). I still have to hear his music, btw. must give it a try.

Let me introduce you the freak (affectuous) :

He was first looking like a "normal person" (but who's "normal" in the end ?) :

sh024hg7.jpg

Then he turned into... Something...

sh025uz5.jpg

sh027bk0.jpg

sh028bm8.jpg

That one should be the fans' favourite...

sh029qo5.jpg

Or maybe this one...

sh030ot6.jpg

Banjo time !

sh033ys9.jpg

I think Patrick Wolf should hook up with Alan Cumming.

(Is this the right thread for this or am I mixing things up again?) :bleh:

:roftl: I think you would have to make a new one for that :naughty:

he looks like peter pan (the original one, not the disney). this is not a negative comment or implying anything. just based merely on the way I see his looks and the effect he tries to reach (the unicorn tattoo I have seen in pics, for ex.). I still have to hear his music, btw. must give it a try.

:shocked: When he came on stage the first thing I thought was that he looked like some 'fantasy' figure, but I couldn't remember which one... Thanks Avoca, I totally agree with you!:thumb_yello:

Ahhh, I love 'The Childcatcher'! XD 'Tis certainly not suitable for poor little innocent kiddywinks' ears... :naughty:

I always thought Patrick Wolf looked like something out of a fantasy book, especially with his uber-funky red hair (I love brightly coloured hair, haha!)...

He is majorly spiffy indeed :biggrin2:

Yeah, Mika isn't creepy at all, except to me when he's angry. Those eyes. Those angry Lebanese eyes. *shudder*

I don't think I've ever actually seen Mika angry. :blink: But yeah, Leos are generally rather scary when ticked off, I've noticed XD;

I don't think I've ever actually seen Mika angry. :blink: But yeah, Leos are generally rather scary when ticked off, I've noticed XD;

You didn't see him sign my Nibe wristband then? He looked pretty angry there :angel_not:

PATRICK IS PETER PAN I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT

and peter pan was my first ever crush lol

Naw, I guess I was too busy desperately trying to give him the koala biccies I got for him XD

Oh...did you succeed then? :mf_rosetinted: (yeh I didn't see what anyone else was doing either, I was busy being a pain in the arse :fisch:)