The Chupetin Braces Girls!!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow it's so a nice idea!

now i walk everywhere maybe not always with chupetins:roftl: but with braces as well! i have pink ones, green,black-almost:thumbdown:

so.. COUNT ME IN !!!!

i hope it's ok i'm not from Argentina?:blush-anim-cl:

heyyy! guess what? today i learnt the French for lollipop - "sucette" :biggrin2: hehe! I think it's a good word to have in my French vocab! :thumb_yello::naughty:

:thumb_yello: Thanks for sharing.. I had noo idea ! :biggrin2:

Lollipop....sucette....chupetin....lireachán...lecca-lecca...

Any other languages ?????? :wink2:

Btw... the "c" is pronounce like "cat" "chat" or "center" ? (I know it sounds mad.. but.. who knows?!)

:thumb_yello: Thanks for sharing.. I had noo idea ! :biggrin2:

Lollipop....sucette....chupetin....

Any other languages ?????? :wink2:

Btw... the "c" is pronounce like "cat" "chat" or "center" ? (I know it sounds mad.. but.. who knows?!)

ur welcome! :biggrin2:

ok i got the Irish meaning for lollipop too! its "lireachán" haha :bleh:

so is chupetin Spanish?

ur welcome! :biggrin2:

ok i got the Irish meaning for lollipop too! its "lireachán" haha :bleh:

so is chupetin Spanish?

Yes, it's spanish, at least we call them Chupetin (Chupetines in plural) in Argentina... I'm not quite sure abt it in Spain and the rest of South America... cause there're some words that change a lot.

"lireachán"

I'll edit my previous post so all the meanings are together ! :naughty:

Yes, it's spanish, at least we call them Chupetin (Chupetines in plural) in Argentina... I'm not quite sure abt it in Spain and the rest of South America... cause there're some words that change a lot.

"lireachán"

I'll edit my previous post so all the meanings are together ! :naughty:

haha cool! :thumb_yello: we'll see how many we can get!

Spanish is lovely language i think! though ive never learnt it... but hey i guess ive just learnt my first word of Argentinian Spanish anyway! :bleh:

...like center...susett...lool!!I'm italian and we pronounce as we write,so...my mom and my sis know french,but I don't...when I saw this name written on a lollipop sheet I said:'sucette'...what's this???An my mom:'Not sucette,but susett..'omg...the fact is that I pronounced it as it was written..loooool!!!!:roftl: How sillyyy...but...it's not my fault...I dunno french...:bleh:

...like center...susett...lool!!I'm italian and we pronounce as we write,so...my mom and my sis know french,but I don't...when I saw this name written on a lollipop sheet I said:'sucette'...what's this???An my mom:'Not sucette,but susett..'omg...the fact is that I pronounced it as it was written..loooool!!!!:roftl: How sillyyy...but...it's not my fault...I dunno french...:bleh:

haha! so what is the italian for lollipop? :biggrin2:

haha cool! :thumb_yello: we'll see how many we can get!

Spanish is lovely language i think! though ive never learnt it... but hey i guess ive just learnt my first word of Argentinian Spanish anyway! :bleh:

Yesss ! I hope we can get more !

I like spanish.. but I don't find it sooo attracting, it is too "normal" for me.:bleh: Now, if you come here.. at least u'll be able to eat lollipops!:roftl:

:thumb_yello: Thanks! Right... you pronounce it like chat ?? I'm learning Italian, but I know bery little ! It's really nice... and not so different form Spanish. =)

hahaha! yep, i think i've got enough to get by in Spanish now! as long as i can get my lollipops i'll be happy! :naughty: Im sure the locals would react well to a strange irish girl roaming around their country repeating "chupetin!" to anything to is said to her! :roftl::naughty:

hahaha! yep, i think i've got enough to get by in Spanish now! as long as i can get my lollipops i'll be happy! :naughty: Im sure the locals would react well to a strange irish girl roaming around their country repeating "chupetin!" to anything to is said to her! :roftl::naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: You can tell them : No estoy loca ! (I'm not crazy!) And you'll be just fine! (probably a little hyperactive because of the sugar, but that shouldn't be a problem! :bleh: )

:roftl: :roftl: You can tell them : No estoy loca ! (I'm not crazy!) And you'll be just fine! (probably a little hyperactive because of the sugar, but that shouldn't be a problem! :bleh: )

hahaa! im sure they'll believe me too when i say that! :wink2:

ohh the image! me wandering around saying "im not crazy!... lollipop!" :roftl: :roftl:

wow it's so a nice idea!

now i walk everywhere maybe not always with chupetins:roftl: but with braces as well! i have pink ones' date=' green,black-almost:thumbdown:

so.. COUNT ME IN !!!!

i hope it's ok i'm not from Argentina?:blush-anim-cl:[/quote']Of course! You don't have to be from Argentina to be a Chupetin Braces Girl, you just have to like lollipops and braces.

hahaa! im sure they'll believe me too when i say that! :wink2:

ohh the image! me wandering around saying "im not crazy!... lollipop!" :roftl: :roftl:

hahaha... ohhh yes.. that won't be weird ! :roftl: :roftl:

The italian for lollipop is 'lecca-lecca!!!'

(it means sucks,sucks!!)

Thanks ! :thumb_yello: It sounds funny !

The italian for lollipop is 'lecca-lecca!!!'

(it means sucks,sucks!!)

aw haha that's great! :roftl:

i think that's even better than "sucette" :biggrin2:

i love getting lollipop in different languages!

so anyway i just got these braces with piano print on them! i love them! haha but i havent had a chance to wear them yet!

aw haha that's great! :roftl:

i think that's even better than "sucette" :biggrin2:

i love getting lollipop in different languages!

so anyway i just got these braces with piano print on them! i love them! haha but i havent had a chance to wear them yet!

Owwww!!!!Wow...I'm happy for you!!!Braces are fantastic...here old ppl wear them(but,hey,I'm not saying that u r old...I'm saying that old man follow mode more than boyz...loool!!!!Stupid...they prefer to go round the streets dressing jeans of famous stylist...bleeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!I don't like that kind of boyz...)but whenever I see them I think:'How a beatiful man!!!'and they remember me Mika...looool!!!I want to buy braces,too!!!But first I have to find where they sell them...:thumbdown: I think that it would be a little bit difficult...OR!!I could ask some old man where they found their braces!!!:das: Hahahahahahhahahaha....emh...no...definetely...it's better to go 'round shops and looking for them...loool!!!:roftl:

Owwww!!!!Wow...I'm happy for you!!!Braces are fantastic...here old ppl wear them(but,hey,I'm not saying that u r old...I'm saying that old man follow mode more than boyz...loool!!!!Stupid...they prefer to go round the streets dressing jeans of famous stylist...bleeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!I don't like that kind of boyz...)but whenever I see them I think:'How a beatiful man!!!'and they remember me Mika...looool!!!I want to buy braces,too!!!But first I have to find where they sell them...:thumbdown: I think that it would be a little bit difficult...OR!!I could ask some old man where they found their braces!!!:das: Hahahahahahhahahaha....emh...no...definetely...it's better to go 'round shops and looking for them...loool!!!

hahaha! :roftl: i wouldn't advise you to ask any strange old men, nooooo! :naughty: but yeah its the same here too, i only ever see old men wearing them too :thumbdown: boys here have NO style!

I'm sure you'll be able to find some cool braces somewhere though! :thumb_yello: i got so excited when i found mine, i was like "aaah these are sooo Mika!" with the piano on them and all! :biggrin2: haha!