• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

may i be added?

please and thank you!

a lollipop search story:

i was telling my friend about the int. where mika gets the huge lollipop from the interviewer, and she said she didn't know what a 'chupa chups' lolly was. so i said, "let's search it, because if you see it, i swear you'll remember it." but i had been thinking it was a 'chupa chupa' lolly since i haven't seen the logo in ages, so that is what i searched. much to both of our surprise, we found out she didn't have a filter on her searches and we found quite naughty pictures. (my mexican friend later told me what 'chupa chupa' means in spanish.) so now, 'chupa chupa' is code for such incidents/relatable topics.

hope it brightened up your day!

may i be added?

please and thank you!

a lollipop search story:

i was telling my friend about the int. where mika gets the huge lollipop from the interviewer, and she said she didn't know what a 'chupa chups' lolly was. so i said, "let's search it, because if you see it, i swear you'll remember it." but i had been thinking it was a 'chupa chupa' lolly since i haven't seen the logo in ages, so that is what i searched. much to both of our surprise, we found out she didn't have a filter on her searches and we found quite naughty pictures. (my mexican friend later told me what 'chupa chupa' means in spanish.) so now, 'chupa chupa' is code for such incidents/relatable topics.

oh my!! :roftl: haha that's funny! thanks for sharing! :biggrin2:

:sorry:

Sorry Romy... if I come only to say this....but...

in italian lecca lecca doesn't mean suck suck..but lick lick!!! :italia:

lick lick is still pretty funny, haha! :naughty:

:sorry:

Sorry Romy... if I come only to say this....but...

in italian lecca lecca doesn't mean suck suck..but lick lick!!! :italia:

uuuuuuuhhhhhhh!!!Oh my god...right!!!!Suck suck,is succhia,succhia...hahahha....sorry guysss!!!!But thanks Giulietta...:roftl:

i can tell how lollipop sounds in Russian:biggrin2: and Ukrainian:

Russian: Ledenets

Ukrainian:Ledyanuk:naughty:

aaaww Russian!! :mf_lustslow: I love Russian it's such a great language, i love the sound of it!

here's my name is Russian: Шэри

haha! sorry!

can you tell how to say Ledenets in the Cryllic Alphabet?? :naughty:

so anyway i just got these braces with piano print on them! i love them! haha but i havent had a chance to wear them yet!

That's so cool ! They must be really nice... =D

Here's the same... they are mostly used by old men.. it reminds me of a proffesor.. ewwwwww!! :boxed: But... since our dear man uses them, now I think abt braces in a total different way!

may i be added?

please and thank you!

a lollipop search story:

OMGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! :roftl: :roftl: It truly brightened up my day!!! :thumb_yello:

(2nd semester started today... ='( )

That's so cool ! They must be really nice... =D

Here's the same... they are mostly used by old men.. it reminds me of a proffesor.. ewwwwww!! :boxed: But... since our dear man uses them, now I think abt braces in a total different way!

haha same with me! now im seeing braces in a whole new light! :mf_lustslow: lol

thank you Mika! :wub2:

aaaww Russian!! :mf_lustslow: I love Russian it's such a great language, i love the sound of it!

here's my name is Russian: Шэри

haha! sorry!

can you tell how to say Ledenets in the Cryllic Alphabet?? :naughty:

you know Russian?:biggrin2: here's :леденец

i'm ukrainian and i like ukrainian language not just because it's my native the best but because of sound of it . If you like russian you will love the sound of ukrainian(maybe you didn't hear that like most of people)

if you really understand russian wouldn't it be cool if i post some poems i love?so great..believe me:thumb_yello:

you know Russian?:biggrin2: here's :леденец

i'm ukrainian and i like ukrainian language not just because it's my native the best but because of sound of it . If you like russian you will love the sound of ukrainian(maybe you didn't hear that like most of people)

if you really understand russian wouldn't it be cool if i post some poems i love?so great..believe me:thumb_yello:

oh no! i love Russian but I don't know it, i cant understand it! :sad: i never learnt it! sorry that i wouldn't understand them poems now, i love poetry too! but i love the sound of russian, it sounds really cool! wow i'd say id probably love Ukranian too if you think so! i don't think ive ever heard though...

Do you know the singer Dima Koldun? :wub2: he won some russian talent contest and he was in the Eurovision this year! (he's from Belarus though) anyway i really love his russian songs! :biggrin2: and he's got an amazing voice!!

oh no! i love Russian but I don't know it, i cant understand it! :sad: i never learnt it! sorry that i wouldn't understand them poems now, i love poetry too! but i love the sound of russian, it sounds really cool! wow i'd say id probably love Ukranian too if you think so! i don't think ive ever heard though...

Do you know the singer Dima Koldun? :wub2: he won some russian talent contest and he was in the Eurovision this year! (he's from Belarus though) anyway i really love his russian songs! :biggrin2: and he's got an amazing voice!!

Dima? i don't know , i heard him just on Eurovision..you know, most of the russian singers maybe too..popy for me. Here in Ukraine we have mostly bands that like a lot of different jenres of music so it's never boring :wink2:

like this one (yeah , at last someone will hear Ukrainian:naughty: ) just a nice song about love:wub2: that's why i like it .Check it out

http://www.youtube.com./watch?v=QV38okn8W40

Dima? i don't know ' date=' i heard him just on Eurovision..you know, most of the russian singers maybe too..popy for me. Here in Ukraine we have mostly bands that like a lot of different jenres of music so it's never boring :wink2:

like this one (yeah , at last someone will hear Ukrainian:naughty: ) just a nice song about love:wub2: that's why i like it .Check it out

http://www.youtube.com./watch?v=QV38okn8W40[/quote']

ohh that song sounds really cool! I really like the Ukranian! :biggrin2: even though i can't understand a word :roftl:

here is Dima Koldun's myspace http://www.myspace.com/koldun6

you should listen to his songs, they're amazing!!

If you like chupetines (lollipops) and braces so you must be one of ...The Chupetin Braces Girls

This idea actually came because on the Argentinean thread we wanted to make an argentinean mika fansite to show Mika all the argentinean fans that he has so that name came up.

So if you want to be part of the:"The Chupetin Braces Girs"l just let me lnow and I'll add you to the list.

We also have a myspace that is under construction:

http://www.myspace.com/the_chupetin_braces_girls

The Members List:

lollipop dealer #1

veka #2

ju. thulc-girl #3

anto #4

vermica #5

adri #6

lourdes #7

vanessa #8

mad_about_mika-89 #9

Mika_forever #10

veroMica #11

purplegrape #12

luna #13

xxprincesschezzaxx #14

Romy #15

marlau_20zr #16

buttnugget040 #17

SoFi_89 #18

backflip_76 #19

HollyD #20

CaroLollipop #21

Shaza! #22

curly #23

Karolin' #24

p.s: Put this Chupetin Braces Girl # on your signature with the number of member that you are!

may i please be added i lurve Mikas braces xxx

:mf_lustslow::biggrin2:

ohh that song sounds really cool! I really like the Ukranian! :biggrin2: even though i can't understand a word :roftl:

here is Dima Koldun's myspace http://www.myspace.com/koldun6

you should listen to his songs, they're amazing!!

yeah thanx..

hey i have a lot of cool songs and videos which nobody knows abroad but it's really cool but don't wanna flood:naughty: ..

maybe create the thread something like 'share cool songs from your country' ? i'll go think about it...

yeah thanx..

hey i have a lot of cool songs and videos which nobody knows abroad but it's really cool but don't wanna flood:naughty: ..

maybe create the thread something like 'share cool songs from your country' ? i'll go think about it...

there's already a thread like that! :biggrin2: here you can share all your fave songs from your country! http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5243

Dima? i don't know ' date=' i heard him just on Eurovision..you know, most of the russian singers maybe too..popy for me. Here in Ukraine we have mostly bands that like a lot of different jenres of music so it's never boring :wink2:

http://www.youtube.com./watch?v=QV38okn8W40[/quote']

Just heard the song.. the music it's really nice ! I like it . :wink2:

• 4 weeks later...